Harvested...LOOK...PIX***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snooplbc

Reaction score
So on Saturday, I chopped down the ladies and have started the drying process...the NYSD (one big cola) didn't end up as good as i liked it...the last week or so, it dried up a lil...the other one...pure kush, looks lovely...here are some pics...

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

congrats man looks like ur gonna have u a fine new year lol

Looks real nice! I am jealous cuz diesel is one I'd love to sample. Take a hit for ol mom will ya! ;)

MMMmm MMMmm Good
MMMmm MMMmm Good,
That is how your stash looks MMMmm MMMmm Good.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanx everyone...ya they do look pretty delicious...lol...diesel is one of my top 3 fav strains...

don't worry mom...i got a whole blunt full with your name all ova it...hehe

btw...this is my first EVER harvest...does it look like i got a lot? how much you guys think i'd end up with judging only by the pics?

I have a Diesel X C99 that is downright dangerous...I can't smoke it without planning it out so I don't have anything to do for a couple of hours afterwards...just stupifies me...

And its not like I'm some kinda newbie at smokin' the cheeba...been smokin' for nearly 40 yrs...

Nice grow mang...

Peace...j.b.

OK so after 3 days of hanging, i gave the ladies one last manicure before the weigh in...and the grand total for these 2 lovely ladies is...drum roll pleez...tsssssssssssssssssssssss...82.4G woo hoo

From the top and the 2 pix sure looks like a xmas tree !!
But Really NICE Grow!!

Latest posts

Back