Hello MP community

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caretaker

Rx THC
Reaction score
I have been a long watcher of this forum. I read alot of these threads in the past year or two and got a hang of this forum and who's who around town. My mom recently was diagnosed with a few conditions that have left her in pain and without appetite. She now has a medical card and has assigned me as a caretaker because she does not have the ability to even get out of a chair without help for the most part. I have been helping her out for a year with her medicine and I believe I can make an impact in helping the medical community with good knowledge and questions that will help other patients as well as myself.

Hey there caretaker sorry to hear about your mum (aussie MUM ! ) but you know we are on the same page !! i do know that you have come to the right place for any support bro ! and that your mum i presume is a med mj patient i believe she will get her appetite back real soon ! In aussie we do not have med mj practices in place as yet (but i am hopeful that one day we will ) due to it being proven that this is a cure for numerous bodily ailments !! i know for sure i grow my smoko and it definatly assists with my lower back problems ! which also keeps a smile on my wifey as this also aids for improved bedroom sports such as slap and tickle and the odd game of tennis or two !! LOL ! just remember to bro we only got 1 mum ! and mums the word ! peace and take care !

Thank you. My mom loves the medicine because it gets her eating and slightly moving again. Other drugs leaves you in a time capsule until you get off of them. I dont like how people prescribed harder medications have a hard time remembering things. This is the future! How can a solution create so many problems. Isnt it ironic, Dont you think?

Hey Caretaker,

Welcome to the forums. You're in the right place to learn a lot, talk about things and get plenty of support. Good luck with your medical production, and best wishes to your mother.

I live in a non-MJ state and have been seeing a shrink for a variety of problems. Some of the stuff they've prescribed for me is absolutely ludicrous. I felt pretty much like zombie for a while. Funny thing is, the MJ works as good as any of it, and better than most of it. Try to tell them that, though.

Again, good luck, and drop in here any time.

Welcome Caretaker, can relate 100%, I have had 2 bouts with prostate cancer and NOTHING they gave me helped at all, thank the Earth for MJ, lots of luck and best wishs to Mom.

hello and welcome ,,,im sure you will be growing mum the finest of herbs soon enough :peace:

Plenty of info here and cool people too.
Look at some grow journals if you have'nt already.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back