Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now...it is Double Dose Diesel by KATSU and Stoney (RIP)...Had to chop them back as I just finished up a grow...have to clean them up and up pot them for flower...the males are flowering now so I'll make an open on all 4 females and I'll hit all 4 males to all 4 females...see which way at the time what is best.
I have their IBL and I'm getting 2 more when they come up again.
Here is my last grow...freebies from Bad Dawg... Death Star x RunAwayBride ... Wedding Cake x StarFighter...the last one is G UNIT from Tony Green...Gorilla Bubble BX5 x Sour Diesel BX4
Nice work. You should enter into the Bud of the Month contest.

Hi Jeffwix welcome to the passion. Are you a wake and bake? Enjoy your stay . Your flowers look nice ✌️
Yeah...I wake and bake everyday...thank you...my insta is
Welcome, Jeff. That horsey looks pissed. I used to ride horsey's. Them beaches can BITE! One particularly nasty gelding tried to take the end of my boot off once when I was riding him. My big toe was black and blue. I haven't seen any biting in here since I joined. Just a little nibble or two.
I'm new to all this stuff. Don't ask me anything if you value intelligent discourse.
Yeah...there's not too many horses named Fluffy...I train and work with horses...it's a pic I found that looks exactly like my one horse I have here...great horse to ride but on the ground, he is a pisser...glad there is no biting going on here...I get bitten or stepped on by a horse every now and then.

I know katsu and stoney, you say stoney passed...I'd hope it's not the stoney I knew from back in the day...it's difficult keeping up with old friends what they move around...

I know katsu and stoney, you say stoney passed...I'd hope it's not the stoney I knew from back in the day...it's difficult keeping up with old friends what they move around...
Yessir...it was Stoney of whom did the Collab with KATSU with the Snitch Free Sour D.
There are awkshuns (auctions) for him on IG...@b_downgenetics...
I'm 56 yrs old and I can't tell you how many people have just... dropped dead ...on me these past few years.

My heart is heavy with a passing of Stoney. He is one of the many folks whose number is in my phone that will never be able to answer the call. I am 70 years old, so imagine how many of my friends I’ve had to bury…I will miss him

JeffWix here...fairly experienced grower...just looking to hang out and talk some shit about the plant and the strains etc...
I am an organic grower...I make my own soil mix and use Dr Earth dry to go through the plants cycles...444...392
I use green sand, gypsum, frass, and earth worm castings...that is it...oh and water that I never pH...works great! For me
Welcome I hope you enjoy the time spent here. Just a small tip. Everyone here is crazy.

Right now...it is Double Dose Diesel by KATSU and Stoney (RIP)...Had to chop them back as I just finished up a grow...have to clean them up and up pot them for flower...the males are flowering now so I'll make an open on all 4 females and I'll hit all 4 males to all 4 females...see which way at the time what is best.
Here is my last grow...freebies from Bad Dawg... Death Star x RunAwayBride ... Wedding Cake x StarFighter...the last one is G UNIT from Tony Green...Gorilla Bubble BX5 x Sour Diesel BX4
Very nice Buds.

I have some Bad Dawg freebies growing right now, myself.
The White x Runaway Bride 3.

You will be happy...I like the RunAwayBride crosses I had...the white should only improve it's frost and not detract from taste...I was impressed with my bad dawgs...hell of a freebie from GLG
I also have Tres Star DawgxRunaway Bride. I have not popped any of those yet.
A google search revealed a lot of people talking very highly of the Bad Dawg freebies, so I am really looking forward to trying the smoke in a few weeks.
IMG_3695.jpeg

#15 is The WhitexRunaway Bride 3.
It just went into 12/12 on 9/3/23, so I have a bit of a wait.
Thanks again boo, for sending me those beans.

I also have Tres Star DawgxRunaway Bride. I have not popped any of those yet.
A google search revealed a lot of people talking very highly of the Bad Dawg freebies, so I am really looking forward to trying the smoke in a few weeks.
View attachment 340968
#15 is The WhitexRunaway Bride 3.
It just went into 12/12 on 9/3/23, so I have a bit of a wait.
Thanks again boo, for sending me those beans.
I had been giving the Bad Dawg freebies away...not any more...I got some real quality plants out of that run...
Tres StarDawg x RAB will be tasty as hell for sure ..I would pop them right away!😂

Latest posts

Back