Help overwattered!!! Plant dying pics inside!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjayzizzle

Reaction score
so i recently purchaed a 400 hps, i switiched my lighting cycle to flower and i have 2 plants under the light in my closet. one is a blue mystic feamle that i have been LST vegging for about a month or so, she has approx 8-13 "Main" colas but no buds yet. the other day the pot felt light so i watered her with some N (she was yellowing a bit) molasses and some vinegar all mixed into a gallon of water. she was fine all day but the next moreing when i checked on her all of the leaves were very droopy as if it were severly overwatered... how do i fix the problem>? do i jus let her dry out and hope she will regrow her leaves during the flowering period? should i use superthrive???? i raised the light today thinking it may be heat stress but the other plant in the room is doing great (i didnt watter it ) so this leade me to believe it is an overwater issue. i hope i dont lose her she is a beautiful plant...

292447682_992904139_0[1].jpg

292448237_992906089_0[2].jpg

Hey BigJay

First off, I probably would have waited til your plants got a little taller, more full and a more stable root structure before changing to flower. Try and be a little more patient and let them veg for awhile. It will pay off in the end. Hopefully they are strong plants and push through this.

Second, I would definetly invest in some real nutes. Molasses, vinegar and superthrive definetly do not have all the nutrients they need.

As for now, go ahead and let them dry out. Get some good nutes (use 1/4 - 1/2 serving) and mix it in with distilled water. See how they look after that. Good luck

KushBlower12 said:
Hey BigJay

First off, I probably would have waited til your plants got a little taller,
if you only got a 400 it aint gonna penetrate effectively more than 24" max IMO. let those get much taller and you'll have a bunch of brownie batter on the lower branches as the 400 wont reach far and they are gonna at least double in height during first couple weeks in flower, unless you like smokin airbud;) all my opinions, many will differ...BTW, i flowered mine at 5-8in under my 400 and they are now 18-20", i keep the light about 10" above canopy

thankx for the info kush blower. the plant is about the same size as my 5 fem from my last grow were when i flowered them and they alll turned out great. i only use the vinegar to lower the ph of the soil. i know i need some good nutes but i cannot afford any as of now. best i can do is schultz african violet food which is 8-16-9 i believe which should be adequate for this grow until i can get some more foxfarm. so let em dry out and see if she grows any new leaves? and this plant and another have been flowering for about a week before this happened. do i need to turn the lights back to veg?

Latest posts

Back