help picking strain for first growwo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchashow

Reaction score
im starting my first grow and i would like to grow sumthing that is easy to grow but im looking for a BIG YIELD. the bigger the yield the better but i would like it 2 b a decent high. can any body help with my decision and suggestions of what breeder makes the best seeds. thanks

In my opinion quality outweighs yield. Some people just looking for large yields have questionable intentions, not saying that you do, but when i hear someone just asking about large yields not really worrying about quality i assume it's to sell it. So just giving you a heads up that some people may question your intentions.

With that being said, i'm growing Super Skunk, not going to be a huge yield and extremely long flowering so that would not be the one for you. It's supposed to be a cross of Skunk #1 X Afghani , so i'm hoping for some amazing smoke.

i dnt know y anybody would question my intentions. isnt this a site that offers advice? im just looking for sum help. i need a high yielding strain with a decent high. can anybody give me sum help.

have a look at sensi skunk#1 or nirvana northern lights white rhino -cheap seeds easy to grow and more or less they will live through anything you throw at them !also sensi super skunk is very easy to grow and will finish in around 50 days flower under a 400hps

Ditto on that Nirvana Northern Lights. Its a good high yielding plant that is nice and easy to grow. You also might want to check out an Afghan or Hindu Kush. Almost every reputable seen company (Sensi Seed has some good ones) has an Afghan or Hindu Kush you can pic. All these plants I listed do great indoors with managable size and good yields, not to mention they can take quite a bit of abuse. Personally I love the taste of the afghaan the most, kind of a smooth spicy hash tasing bud.

I'd recommend trying to get your hands on some bag seed first so you can get your thumbs a little more green before you frop 50-100 bucks on seeds.

Latest posts

Back