Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LearningTheWays

The Local Native American
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the forum, I'm a young grower looking to get some useful info.
oh and don't live in VA

Hey there Learnin,
Welcome to the site, We are pleased to welcome ya. Do you have a grow going, or thinking of maybe an inside grow ? Remember that one should always strive to be cool with the pics, ya know what I mean ? no pics of your smiling face hiding behind your plants, ha-ha it would be as bad as hanging a licence plate from an old ride on the wall. Dead give away ya know.
We do love pics though, we are kinda hooked on them you might say, just can't get enough of a good thing. LOL
Hey there is a ton of great information on growing in soil or going hydroponics. Just look in the forums and you will have a hard time peeling yourself away from all that great info. Feel free to ask all the questions you want, cause there is a wonderful supply of knowlege here waiting at your finger tips, BUT before you go to all that trouble double check the forums as more than likely someone has already asked that question and there will be a ton of great answers for you to make use of. Be sure to read up on the few simple rules here, they are easy to abide with, cause they really are just common sense.
Again welcome friend, have a great time, bring some ha-ha with you and prepare to enjoy.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back