High yeilding strain indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I want to buy sum new seeds but not sure what to get. Im looking for an Indica, high yeilder with lots of trichs and sumthin that finishes in about 50 days or so. Any help would be appreciated.

come on, someones gota have a suggestion!

I wish i could help, im growing ww right now, ill let you know in a couple months what i yield, ha ha!

Cool, Ill have to find a good seedbank to order from. Anyone ever tried any seedbanks from B.C?

Thorn said:

Oh fond memories................

TOP 44

learnt to take my 1st clones with it..................

Easy grow

Easy clones

Yield..................?

It was a long time ago.............:hubba:

hehe thanks bud uncle, I've never grown it but been hyping it up for months lol. Would like to try it sometime. How was the smoke? memorable?

Thorn said:
hehe thanks bud uncle, I've never grown it but been hyping it up for months lol. Would like to try it sometime. How was the smoke? memorable?
:rofl:

you could say so........:eek:

this is a strain I lost 1 time....................

having the need to close my grow down, double quick............

all flowering clones

mothers

and rooting clones

were disposed of.....................

I think the remaining bud helped calm my nerves....................;) :D

aww thats a shame, but hey still you had something left to toke :)

I've heard yields are pretty good from these strains.

B52 - Indica/Sativa
BigBud - Indica
Chronic - Sativa/Indica Hybrid
Critical Mass - Indica/Sativa F1 Hybrid
Heavy Duty Fruity - Sativa/Indica
Medi Bud - Indica/Sativa
PPP (Pure Power Plant) - Sativa

the mikado sounds pretty sweet, anyone know if it's available in Canada?

Check out the Skunkberry from Peakseeds, they are in BC. Awesome lime green nugs that are COATED with trichs. Very strong plant, pretty easy to clone, but it has a 8-9 week flower time in my experience with it. At my house we call it the Crustberry:aok:
The pic in my avatar is SB, tho I doubt that helps any:ignore:

edit: Oh yeah, and the yield is pretty decent too in my rookie opinion. I got around 4+ ounces per plant my second grow with a 4 week veg period and flowering in a 5x5 tent with 2 600's.

9 weeks is alittle long for me but it definatly looks and sounds killer!!

Big Bud,stands up to its name,medium strength smoke.PPP is a great high yielder and is pretty strong too. Ive grown both before. Liked PPP so much I growing it again now.

hey fruitybud at what site would i be able to get the "critical mass" beans frm? sounds very intresting

Hey SIR CHINK, hows the going?

You can get Critical Mass @ hxxp://www.mrnice.nl

Latest posts

Back