Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative knowledge RE !-- Unless it was one of them UFOs emptying thier sewer on the way outta town ? --What's it smell like ? --Is it alive ? -- U got to watch out bout that alien sheet falling out the sky !-- Bastids !-- They killed Kennedy U know ? -- Says so right in da bible !-- I think ? -- Purple sheet ? -- I'd try fungicide and pesticide! -- Safe one but if it lives? --Kill it !-- Remove as much as U can !-- What color was that fire retardant they sprayed from them planes ? --Maybe?

First charges filed in Mueller Investigation -Sealed Grand Jury Indictments - That was the headline tonight on the news !-- Gonna be a long weekend at that big white house !-- Who for what ? --Just hanging in da air all weekend long !-- I hope they wrap up Bannon and the Mercers too !-- Drive this bowel "movement" back into the shadows where it belongs !

Morning O.F.C. !-- 46 at the beach and the wind is howling out there !-- I don't like it !-- Colder than a well diggers as* !-- I don't do cold !-- Got up about an hour ago !-- Coffee and weed ? -- That's my breakfast !
Working on a fresh pipe of Umbra's "V" -- Good weed Cuz !-- Ya did good with this one !-- What other tasty morsels U got out there ? -- I'm about to get those 2 --Squish -x- Oregon Lemon sexed in the next couple weeks -- I almost killed them once -- Stunted them but they coming back !- I earned me a dam lemon !
I got to go this weed won't smoke itself !--
Wake and Bake !-- Right- wrong or indifferent ? -- It's what we do !

morning all,,,,got zapped good yesterday ,,thought the power was off ,,it was not,,forgot the golden rule don't do electrical while high,,,not to bad only 120v ,, I think I'm gonna pay my buddy to do the electrical,,was trying to save a few bucks doing it myself ,,ill sleep better knowing a real electrician did the work,,,yall have a good day I'm off to mud and tape sheetrock cant get hurt doing that ,,,zig

Good morning olf, careful there Zigggy. Feels like fall here in NorCal, the temp is 64 with a high of 80 and the breeze is blowin the leaves around. I’m almost outa weed so I guess I’ll call up the delivery service. who’da thought, kinda like the old milkman days...

Re, that is sooty mold brought to you by a special aphid that transports it. Wash it off with soap and water to smother the aphids.

Good morning all. A cool but beautiful start to this Saturday. Zigggy, please be careful! yikes.

Here is a pic of the seed project, check out the size of those fan leaves, will ya?

View attachment DSCF5001.jpg

View attachment DSCF5002.jpg

I ain't proud !-- I took my old as* back to bed !-- Let's try again ? -- Where my pipe ?
Zig -- I hate hanging sheet rock !-- Mudding is almost as bad !-- I get it everywhere ! -- I really don't electricity but If I got no choice I'll mess with 110 but not 220 --That sheet will kill U !--
RE a weed delivery service ? -- I hate all ya'll free state peeps !-- I can't even wrap my mind around that !-- One day maybe I get to smoke a legal joint ! Until then this will have to do !

View attachment 20171027_184131-1.jpg

View attachment 20171027_184158-1.jpg

View attachment 20171027_184332-1.jpg

View attachment 20171027_184604-1.jpg

View attachment 20171027_184612-1.jpg

View attachment 20171026_212806-1.jpg

mrs fogey went to a halloween party without me because i work too much and was out of town again. i rolled a spliff of my satori for her to share if she wanted to. she wasn't sure if the hosts or if the party for that matter would be cool with weed. when she got to the party one of the hosts was dressed as a rastafarian. so he offered her some smoke. she asked what kind? he said the good kind. she said that is when she knew he didn't know much about weed. she didn't share the satori because it probably would have wrecked everyone there. lol...

Thanks Rose, I know I’d get the answer here. I brushed it out with a small paintbrush but I’ll go back with a soap solution and clean it out better.
The bathroom is looking good, I hope you have a spare...

What up OF ? -- Back home already ? -- I remember when I didn't know weed was called anything but weed !
I remember my ex dealer offering me some "hydroponic weed " !-- By then that wasn't enough info !- I'm have to grow some Satori one day !-- I do like being the farmer !-- Smoke what U want when !-- I stay high all day everyday !-- It's not like I get high-- I just stay that way !

Been busy with work and hanging out with Puddin. Been letting the garden coast a little. Spider mites knew I was taking a break, infested. Lots of work now. See what I can save.

Let them yeast do they job RE !-- I needs to check my Blueberry wine !-- Might be about ready to work on !--
5 gallon bucket of wine --No filtering just put it in the freezer overnight then stab a hole in that block of ice and pour out my brandy -- Leave about 4 gallons of water behind! -- There's one other thing I do at the end called tempering !-- Sipping liquor is my jam !-- I don't even drink but a man gotta take pride in his work !
What would it say about me if my weed wasn't no good and my liquor taste like sheet ? -- I don't have that problem !

Could U use some bud for bitters in beer ? -- I don't know RSO taste like sheet !

I’ve heard of people adding weed in beer, I’d rather have a glass of beer and a doobie and mix at intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back