Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yer supposed to swallow the rso, and not taste it Keef.

RE this air lock --some yeast and an air tight 5 gallon bucket is my fermenter !-- I found one at Midwest Homebrewing and Wine Making Supply for $300 -- I took a look at it and went to the store !-- They have different airlock but I like this kind because I can see when the CO2 coming off the yeast is slowing down and it is getting close !-- Anyway I drilled a hole in the lid to the 5 gallon bucket so that rubber plug with a hole in it seals good -- Then the bubbler goes into the hole -- I also bought some off thier jacked up yeast !

View attachment 20171028_132730-1.jpg

About that RSO ? -- It wouldn't been nice to have that bit about not tasting RSO --Don't take but once !-- It was like a tar all over my mouth !-- Like licking an ashtray !-- Won't happen again !

Coulda froze this off yesterday -- Maybe day before !-- Blueberry wine !-- See how that bucket a little short of full ? -- Fill a bucket all the way up or just don't leave enough room and it'll puke !-- That means the foaming action of the yeast causes foam from fermenting to come up thru your airlock !- Don't let me forget about it tomorrow !--

View attachment 20171028_142239-1.jpg

You might need a blow off tube. I sometimes need one when I get a really aggressive fermentation and don’t leave enough room.

That is simply 5 lbs of frozen blueberries that I thawed and put thru the blender put it in one my 5 gallon buckets with about 3-4 lbs of sugar and a pack of Red Star wine making yeast !--( I keep a culture so I haven't needed yeast in awhile ) -- Filled in the rest of the way with my RO water stirred it up put the lid with airlock on it -- Seal it good and next day there be. Bubbles coming thru that airlock which tells U the yeast are working -- When the bubble slows way down the yeast have eaten most of the sugar !-- U could taste it for sweetness but the bubbler tells me what I need to know !-- About 9-12 days later the yeast have turned the sugar to alcohol !-- Then I just freeze the whole bucket to get rid of lots of the water !-- Distilling U take the alcohol out the water and recondense it to liquid alcohol -- What I do removes the water from the alcohol by turning it into water ice !-- Alkeehol don't freeze at these temps it gets squeezed out the water ice and is in the middle of the ice !

I filll them up to about there and it is close but mostly I got enough room -- That airlock is the blow hole !-- CO2 can get out but outside air no get in !-- Just don't over fill it !-- If there was such a thing as coconut brandy ? -- I make a fine one !-- Maybe 80 proof ?

I learnt this from someone right up in da O.F.C. and I'm tell on him too !-- St. Nick taught be bout freezing wine off !

Morning Stoners. Raining like sheeet here today and 45 deg. In other words, a good day to stay stoned:vap-Bong_smoker:

I learnt this from someone right up in da O.F.C. and I'm tell on him too !-- St. Nick taught be bout freezing wine off !

Yeah, but you took it to a whole 'nuther level!

I am a fermenting fool !-- Libby's canned pears in heavy syrup ferment just fine !-- My coconut is made with Baker's Sweetened coconut flakes after I remove the oil -- Now that I figured out that last tempering step I need to give apple another try !-- Mott's applesauce with cinnamon will ferment but make cloudy wine !-- I'm give it another shot soon I'm pretty sure I can nail it now !-- Then back to blackberry and the dreaded Watermelon wine -- Watermelon wine ain't hard it'll ferment but making it taste right ? -- That's the hard part !

Getting high and talking about brewing ? -- Don't seem that far off topic to me but I got brain damage what do I know ?

240 something here.... :48:....
Have a great day....:)

Gonna be 50 something degrees out there tonight !-- This must be one dem thangs ya'll call a blizzard !--
Was I post wrap some pipes or something -- I got some old Christmas paper but I ain't real good a wrapping presents and stuff ? -I ain't even got any bows or scotch tape !-- I ain't doing it !--

I stopped over at Jorges site for the first time in a long time and their forum got hacked. Spam bots are about every 5th post. The forum database is posted online with all the usernames and email addresses.

Tsk tsk. they were using an unpatched vBull version and got hit by a hacker named hitler.

All I know is it wasn't me !-- I live in a prohibition state -- I don't scare that easy --Plus I'm greasy ! --
I was hitchhiking I don't even know these people !--
Someone stole my Identity --
I got brain damage --
It is all Hack's fault !---
I was set up !--
But they said it was oragano ?
I'm just on here pretending to be Keef !-- I ain't really me !
I found Jesus and just on here trying to do the Lord's work and save these miserable sinners !-- Where my bible !-- I'm pray for U sinners !
Who U gonna believe ? -- Me or Yo lying as* eyes ?

I don't know so much about computer tech !-- I got my own kind of magic !-- I try not to get too mad cause then I have a tendency to break it out and turn it loose !-- Back in the swamp I ...-- Nevermind I got to go now !-- There's something been bothering me !-- I needs to break out the tarot and my rune stones -- They mesh well for me !-- Twist one up and see what I find !-- Ain't got nothing to do with hacking !-- Don't know if I could follow an Astral trail thru wires anyway ? -- Remote Viewing ? -- It used to be a thing !-- I need to limber up the mind !-- U gonna cruise the spirit world U got to be untethered !-- Unfinished business and all ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back