Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning OFC ,,,hey keef maybe I'm missing something but waldos a male,,,,still on my first tea so maybe I'm wrong??getting ready to take my boy to church,,,he likes church ,,,theres a bunch of other kids there ,,,I give him 5$ for the collection plate,,,, it makes him feel good,,,he thinks god needs the money ...then he gets to go to mcdonalds ,,,sunday is our day together ,,,no school no work no worries,,,be well my friends

Hey Zig -- Yep Waldo is a male and after I bred him I revegged him !-- He's in 18/6 light but I think a basil plant been shading him from the light some !-- Anyway he blooming !-- He missed my Widow and a couple more girls and they old far enough along in bloom that I'm gonna go ahead and let him open a few flowers !-- I never seen a male bloom in 18 /6 !-- He's not an auto !-- I think this is my second or third clone of Waldo then he pop flowers like this ? -- He about done anyway !-- I got 2 possible house studs in the wings -- I got 2 of Umbra's Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and I'm waiting on my seed from BlackBerry Snow Lotus -x- Snow Desiel !-- Those seed aren't old enough to germ yet !-- I expect greatness out that one and my new male !

Zig -- U find Jesus tell him pay what he owe !-- I'm looking for him and waving some fingers in the air ain't gonna stop me !

Morning OFC going to be a beautiful day here in PNW.....wake and bake. Citrus Mistress....:48:

Getting high ? -- I be waiting on U when U get there !-- Citrus Mistress ? -- Ya'll working me hard !-- O.K. I confess !-- I been seed shopping !-- Ain't bought nothing yet but the disease is on me !-- Variety Chasing Disease ? -- I got it bad lately !-- I want a good sweet lemon and some other fruits and some Purple and black stuff !--
I'm smoking some Umbra's BOC #1 this morning -- Undertones of Chocolate and coffee -- Cafe Mocha ?
I'm still running #1 &#2 -- There can be only one !-- #2 got it's work cut out !-- This is nice !-- She'll climb all up in your mind !-- I think this gonna be a good breakfast weed !-- She do me like this she be a mind raper for most and not for the novice !-- What may be a good breakfast weed for me may not be one for others !
Might be them caps too but somehow I got jacked up this morning!

Good morning peeps, i don't know how to put this delicately, but WE GOT BALLS!!!!!! woohoo.. the seed project is going along great, took out a couple of males, don't want no males but valentine in there. I love it when stuff works out. Excuse my grammar.

Pretty day in my hood too Mr Cane, i am hearing bad rumors about our winter... hope they are wrong.

Good morning olf, yay Rose!!! Gonna be lots a little baby pot plants!
Citrus Mistress is a fine hoppy IPA from Oregon. We get it here in ncal on occasion. We’re looking at a high near 75 today with rain in the forecast for next weekend.

Yes Rose the mistress is as good as it sounds..All Citrusy and stuff:)
Redeye glad you are going to see some rain hopefully it hits us also...

Making lots of grandpa noises and I ain't moving so well !-- Seems like my body got like a list of my old injuries saying -- Remember this remember that !-- Why was I so hard on this body when I was younger ?-- It's the cold !-- Makes me hurt !-
- I liked the sound of that Orange Syrup on that list Umbra posted ! -- Now ya'll talking Citrus Mistress -- I can't take it anymore where my credit card ? --Buy me some Dam seed !--Got nothing to do with need !-- It's just the disease ! -- Those gdp-x- BR. Are working me-- all those seed and I don't know ? -- Not sure anything gonna live ?

Just back from the store... peddled 10 mi.for a jar of honey.......time for a puff....:48:.....
What a Beautiful Day....:)

You must have really wanted that honey Cane.

Hackerman, that is too bad about that site. Scary too.

Cane was your car broke ? -- Don't ya'll got delivery service up in them free states ?--- U musta wanted to get high bad !-- I got a bicycle but I ain't riding it !-- I got tricked once -- Won't happen again !-- 35 mph tail wind ? -- I was like chilling riding my bike that ain't hard -- Then I had to push that bicycle home into a 35 mph head wind !-- We done !-- I believe in motors !-- I don't have that problem with my scooter !-- Satan possessed bicycle can sit there and rust !-- I didn't think I was ever gonna get home !--

I was checking the news been wondering who that sealed warrant outta Muelers office is for !--My bet is Micheal Flynn !-- I had to flip over and see what the Fox propaganda channel was saying -- They so funny !-- I be glad when they wrap this up and we can repair the damage they've caused and get back to trying to find the end of national prohibition -- Might be the only way I ever see a legal joint in Texas !--
Mane this weather doing a job on my face !-- Dose of caps should be kicking in soon !-- I can't do too many days like today !

Just finished watering the little ones they looking good..4.Pennywise..3.N.L. & 1 Funk....Did we miss 4:20?.........:48:........

I'm not a happy camper !-- I got bugs !-- Not spidermites !-- Tiny little white flying bastids but they hide under the leaves and munching on them !-- This is war !

I can't find my loop !-- All I know is they tiny they white and they can fly !-- and I'm kill each and every one of they asses !--

Seem like a lotta that going around this year. I lost my loop as well but I got another one on the way. Just don’t have a clue where I mighta left that thing.
You using a fly swatter?

I’ve been using is iPad for several years now and all of a sudden it seems to miss a lot of the keystrokes I’m hittin. I’m have to go back and fix things way more than I should. I shoulda left that last upgrade on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back