Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a wonder that hardtail ain't beat your guts to pieces Nick ! --How much give that seat got ?

Man, they's $400.00 worth of shiny shocks on the back of that thing! The seat has a gel insert and my busted ole body can ride 400 miles on that seat and get off and still walk. I built that scooter to ride and shes comfortable. Runs too. Most Harleys only have plugs on one side of the heads. Mine got dual plugs in each head. 134 horses on the dyno when I built it which ain't bad considering she had 38 hp when I tore it down. Started out as 74 cubic inches and now she's got 93 inches of wow! The old AMF Harleys didn't make much power. Heck sometimes they didn't even run. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Looks like them shocks is hooked up to the seat !-- I don't know so much about motorcycles --Mostly I wreck them in bizarre ways !-- Best I stay with a lawnmower engine on a heavy bicycle frame !-- Never had 2 wheels that had a floorboard either !-- Mane my lawnmower a got 156 cc engine -- My scooter got 150 cc!
To me it's so nerdy it's cool !-- Shoulda got the pink one !-- I got storage under my seat can handle 3 -2 liter bottles of Pepsi !-- I never had 2 wheels had a trunk !-- I was coming home from work once and had a couple 2 liter bottles in a backpack! -- U know how cars be to bikes ? -- Well Once I had to lay a bike down on a U turn under an overpass !-- I saw the car turned sideways and no place to go so I started downshifting my arse off but I wasn't gonna have room !-- I was almost on top of the bike when the foot peg hung up and the bike catapulted me bout 30 ft high and a long ways !-- I tried to get my little legs pumping fast enough to stay up but I couldn't !-- I landed on grass and didn't bleed a drop !-- Bike didn't do so well !-- The big as* car was gone by the time I could get up !-- Drove home with broke off rear view mirrors and a bad attitude !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty !-- Fire it up !-- Wake and Bake --Let's do this day -- 78 at the beach and humid --We headed for about 88 at the beach !-- Soon as I finish this pipe I'm do something !-- Not sure what yet -- Maybe refill the pipe ? --That's something ? -- I need more coffee !-- Where my pipe ?

Morning strangers, hope all are well. Nice sled nick. Keef I'm slow at getting things done at times and these lights are in that state. How ever i need them up and running. All the machine work, cutting and fitting is done. I just need to mount the cobs and wire them up. The cobs are bridgelux vero 18 gen 7's in 3000k and 3500k mix. I'll get more pics after i get them mounted hung and working. Peace

View attachment 20171007_144427.jpg

View attachment 20171007_144438.jpg

View attachment 20171007_145918.jpg

View attachment 20171007_145908.jpg

View attachment 20171007_151132.jpg

Morning OFC ...Burrrrr...cold out,snow around:(
I'm puffin with ya.....:48:.......

I go do some work in the grow and everyone gets up ? --
Giggy I like what U doing !-- Not sure I understand but I like it !-- I hope U can use some parts off those lights I sent U !-- Soon as I get my sheet together U got seed coming !-- I gotta get some out to The Gloman too !--
Cane I did not get even one of those GDP-X-B.R. seed to germ !--
I been back taking bud off the vine myself !-- Some Rose's Purple Haze -- Some AK 48 I got from WoodHippy and a little of my old Widow !-- Still got a SR 91 hanging !-- I have a tendency to do things my own way so I probably process different than most !-- I hang them until till they mostly dry but the stems still bend instead of break like most do -- I then take the bud off the vine and place it in big mouth jars on a shelf to finish slowly drying - Then I'll put the lid on and Burb them regularly for a couple weeks !
Looks like I hurt some plants killing white flies !-- Might come outta this running the whole room in bloom at once !-- I'm learning U got to be able to keep rolling cause sheet will happen !

Good morning ofc, rain here today at least for this morning. I’m already looking forward to next spring so I can start my outdoor grow earlier and bigger than last year. Indoor always seems like a struggle for me, mostly cuz I don’t have the space to dedicate to it. Growing in nooks and crannies is a pain in th a*s.

I don't know what went on but i came back to give more info on the lights but found keef and nrcane on my ignire list which i never use.

Keef the cobs will be 18 watts each with 4 per heatsink 3 heatsinks. All three are going in the same box so around 216 watts in a 2' x 2' box. I'm using the drivers out of them and was gonna use the fans but went ahead and got new ones. Keef there is a man on youtude that converts mars to a cob light and they kick a. Check it out.

Morning RE - I know that's right about growing in tight spaces !
Some Umbra's White Indica and some his Snow Desiel !-- SD don't care who U are it will mess U up !-- The White Indica I'm afraid to let go to amber !-- She just come at U like a bulldozer and ain't nothing U can do !
Umbra shoulda named it super glue !-- She glue U to the couch !-- I know Couch lock but Dam !-- Keep doing what U do Umbra !-- He ain't paying attention his mind somewhere else and that's a good thing for him !

View attachment 20171104_101530-1.jpg

View attachment 20171104_101859-1.jpg

One good thing happenin this morning...I got roots coming out the bottom of my net pots...

Anybody know how I can make this pic my avatar?

I tried to make this happen, if you go into your user CP, and down load your pic, you can try to make it your avi..

Good morning all, still need to catch up here.

Good morning Giggy, nice to see you. No one can put anyone on an ignore list but the person that desires that. Weird. You and only you should be able to fix that. It is nice to see you again.

@RE, congrats on the roots.

We went to a military funeral yesterday and when my husband saluted, I lost it and cried and cried. A few notes of Taps and I am a mess.

We need some more entires for bud of the month peeps.

St-Nick, I believe you have to reduce the size so that the largest side is 125 pixels max. Then it can be uploaded as Rose says.

I want to confess! -- I got to be the sloppiest pot farmer ever been !-- My White Fly cure hurt my plants some !-- I cut it in half next time but how I keep from killing my sheet is beyond me !-- I'm probably the world's laziest pot farmer too !-- All I gotta do is keep my pH in an acceptable range and top my boxes off once a week or so !-- I've went whole bloom cycles without checking pH !-- How do I even keep this stuff alive ? -- I use RO water -- I know what the pH is gonna be and I know what it gonna be when I add my nutes and additives !-- If something don't look right I check it out !-- Mostly the system is kinda on it's own !-- Sometimes the nute water get down to the top of the pump and I dump a 5 gallon bucket of RO water -- 25 mils EM1-- 25 mils Cal/Mag -- 7 mils Botonacare Pro- Bloom nutes and 7 mils Tiger Bloom and done for a couple weeks !-- I really chould be a better pot farmer !

I already instructed D.D. about my funeral music if I die before her -- My selections begin with Ice Cream truck music then some that music them toys that U wind up and they suddenly pop up ?-- Pop goes the weisel ? -- She refuses to have them fix the coffin lid so it would pop open at the end !-- Refuse a man's last request ? -- U know that's not right ?

Morning old stoners, cold and wet here. Lots to do today. I have spoken to my sons about what to do in my death. Not much point in them acting any different then, so cremate me while they text on their phone about it on FB. Take the ashes and put them in a shoe box and throw it in the trash on their way out. And they can text about it.

Rose I ain't got much ready enough yet for BOTM but I said I would put one in so I will !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back