Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U can laugh even when U hurting !--Flipping thru the channels and there it was !-- Mexican wrestling !-- -- U ain't gonna believe but I swear it's true !-- Look it up !-- Anyway --One the guys in the Big Match -- El Trumpo !-- ( he da bad guy ) -- Anyway made my day !-- He had a suit with a red tie and everything -- Had a mask on to hide his identity !-- Too cool !
Snow Desiel scissor hash might have something to do with my humor !-- Ugh !

Is that the light that nc uses, Umbra? It is fun to get new gear. Texas????

RE, they look like they are off to a good start. Remind me what light they are under?

Hi Rose, my lights are the cheapest thing possible. I have 8 14.5 watt led bulbs from homedepot for a total of 116 watts. I removed the plastic diffusers. I do what I can afford but one day will do better. These lights are 5000k in color and I also have some 2700k, same wattage, that I can sub in if it seems appropriate. My grow space is 22 inches square for a total of under 4 sf. I have used them for more productive grows than my most recent and though they are not the best, they work as long as I do everything else right...

Smokin soma this harle tonight and I like it. Got a little more thc than I thought it might and it feels good to me. Still looking for the really hi cbd though.

Morning O.F.C. !-- It lives !-- Feel like the day after a mighty as* whopping !-- Dam that was bad !--
RE -- U gonna need better light -- I'm using one that cost $70 and it would be plenty good for what U doing !
Umbra Austin is really coming into it's own from what I've seen -- It's become a medical and technology hub -- U have to tell me which light and from who and I see what they doing !-- I can see the potential of LEDs -- They are competitive now but LED tech is changing -- I think for a small to medium size grow LEDs are the way to go !-- I've been inside my Mars Hydro light to understand the mechanics -- Most are made up of a driver --a fan -- and a light board -- When they start to make light boards with plug in chips then we'll be there !--

Is that the light that nc uses, Umbra? It is fun to get new gear. Texas????

RE, they look like they are off to a good start. Remind me what light they are under?

No one I know is using these yet. Kraven has 1st generation, these are 3rd generation. @ $1500 each they are not cheap. It will take 2 weeks for it the be built and tested.

Cool Umbra I know the light !--
$1500 each ? -- In the old days the boss take me to the concrete machine trade shows and tell me I'm keep him busy figure out it works we gonna build some back at the shop !-- This is how I woulda did that light back then -- I woulda bought one brought it back to the shop break it down and set up making the parts -- order the components and start putting some together to get my money back for that expensive as* light !-- After that I would carry the knowledge between my ears ! -- Once U know how to do a thing U own it !

1st run SR 91 got to be trimmed today then done --Until Wednesday -- Only a few to come down next week !
I seem to have put a dent in the white fly population !-- I think I got them on the run -- I think I'm have to take down my DWC veggies -- They getting in the way -- I guess too I lost interest when I found I could do it !-- Gonna make D.D. a herb box in dirt for the apartment !

Yo bud you are rocking it....
Snow is on the ground here......No Bargin
Wake and bake...:48:......

Getting lost in the jams this morning -- John Lee Hoover doing Boom-Boom -Boom with ZZ Top -- Then I gotsta to get Paid -- Then SRV come in and ya'll can go away -- We rocking now !-- Must be the weed ?
It's Nice not to hurt so bad !-- I think I celebrate with an epic buzz ?

What up Cane !-- 81 already here !-- Wanna get high ? -- I know U play the banjo so U gotta know U always make me remember Flats and Scruggs doing Dueling banjos in Deliverance -- Can U pick that one ?

I haven't been able to find out the genetics to that SR 91 I got from WoodHippy but I smell Kush all over that thing !-- Smell Master Kush then smell SR 91? -- Yup !-- I knows that smell !-- Don't know which Kush but Kush no doubt !-- She gonna work well for me too !

That scissor hash be working Uncle Keef and I like it !

My head's in Mississippi -- ZZ Top be working too !

RE -- U gonna need better light -- I'm using one that cost $70 and it would be plenty good for what U doing !

The trouble is the size of my grow space. It’s only about 3.3 sf in size and only 36” tall. I don’t think there is enough height to allow the proper clearance for one of those mars lights and I just don’t have a larger space. I just grow within the limitations of my habitat. The bottom 12” is the dwc box so that leaves 24” for the plant and lights. I will top them low and keep them as low and bushy as possible. You know midgets I guess. So right now I’m running about 34 watts per sf.
Which of the mars lights are you running?

Cuz I know about growing in tight places and this light will work for U !-- U leave enough room at the top for a pop can to fit like this for ventalation and U good !--This light will work and cost about $70 !-- U can get U a mesh screen and keep twisting the limbs around and poke the tops back under the screen -or run midgets ?-- Be surprised how much U can get out that small space !-- U can make it work RE !

View attachment 20171103_122155-1.jpg

I been thinking about that $1500 light -- Will it grow 15 times more weed than I can with a cheap light ? -- How about quality ? -- Is the weed gonna be 15 times better or even twice as good ? --I don't think so !-- I'm sticking to cheap lights !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back