Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose a pot head !-- I remember one year at Mardi Gras I saw these 2 guys walking down Bourbon Street and they had hats that looked like planters ? -- I was still trying to figure it out when D.D. pointed them out as "Pot Heads" -- I was a bit high to figure out much !-- When we go to New Orleans we stay at the Royal Senesta with a room on the street side with a balcony !-- Sit up above the street on the balcony and get so high and people watch !-- Laugh so hard !-- Then go down among them for a stroll !-- When they ask U if U want another shot in your Hurricane drink -- Say no !-- They already put big alcohol in them !

Good mornin ofc, hope y’all had a fun Halloween, only two months left in this round trip. I’m waiting on the ups truck to get my replacement weed viewer. See if I got a few cloudy trichs on my Harle girls. Think I’ll order somathat Kimbo kush myself...

I want that right now Keef. so pretty. Remind me to grow that soon.
2 re, i don't think you will regret the kimbo kush. It is the kind that makes your eyes go stoned in a second.I haven't seen that look on buds face for a long time. lol I bet your wife would like it.

PH scissor hash !-- Pay back for having to trim !-- Just fumes !-- I'm liking it !

I washed away enough scissor hash day before yesterday to get a mule high. After about two hours, all I wanted to do was keep the scissors moving.

Big tax bill stalled out like health care -- Can't find offsets to give a big tax break !-- Am I the only one thinks maybe they end national prohibition might be plenty tax money ? -- Dumasses !

Scissor Hash make me do the crab walk as I call it !-- 2 feet on the floor and a hand on something !-- I get lost and stuff ! -- I looked in the mirror when I was passing thru the bathroom looking for something !-- Anyway I was thinking that handsome man Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones got nothing on me ! -- I might even look a little younger ? --

I got one of those word math problems like they used to have in math class !-- Keef want to replace the income from D.D.'s high dollar nursing jobs growing weed . -- Best I know she make about $45 an hour so let's call it $50 for a cushion . -- Keef want a +25 % estimate . -- I'll need to know these things to plan the real grow !-- Mane the reason I haven't changed my boxes or did something else to grow bigger plants is because what I got now is only the cloning and veg section of a true grow !-- When it do come time to grow big plants what I got now will be base of it all !-- Anyway --My goal from that is about a 100 lbs a year ! - Broken down into probably an 8 part rotation !-- 100 lbs --divided by 52 weekly harvest ? -How's my math ?- I can do that !-- but I ain't trimming it !-

I can't Google stuff so what is "Seething" ?--- I thought he was into golfing ?

Ya'll ain't been no fun at all today !-- I might have to actually find something to do tommorrow! -- On my way out I just had a musical dedication to Donnie !-- Really 2 from the same Artist -- young band called "Kaleo" -- Songs are "No Good " -- and "Way Down We Go"-- Jamming young band !-- I think U like the it !-- Not some joke songs-- just my kinda blues !-- And they seem to fit !
Keef out !

Sorry Keef, I was distracted all evening watching that ball game. I was pullin for that Texas team and they didn’t disappoint.

2:30 am central time !-- Back up with face pain !-- RE-- I'm not upset with anyone !- I think I was just looking to be distracted from the pain !-- Wears on me after awhile !-- Trying to bust a concrete floor with my face didn't turn out so well !-- They put Humpty-Dumpty back together again but all the pieces don't fit together quite right !--
I may have to lay low for a few days or until this pain breaks --Makes me crazy !- and mean as hell !--I can't be around good people when I get like that !--Best I go hermit !-- Where's my heat pack and pipe !-- Open the chute !--I don't know how but I'll make the ride !--If I was gonna give up I'd done it a long time ago !
Keep the faith I catch up later !

morning guys,,,thank you for your kind words of support and encouragement ,,,not to worry I take breaks and drink a lot of water and gator-aid ,,,work is coming along well,,everyday one or two buddys comes by to help,,,there all trades people so I get good advice on stuff I dont know,,plus I get them to do most of the bull work( I tried to get 65 sheets of 1/2'' t1-11 out of my friends truck,,i made it thru about 25 sheets before my body failed)it took about three hours(I only weight 140 lbs and my arms are just big enough to spread 4ft to carry plywood ,,,after three hours I was dead,, smoked a nice joint and did clean up till help arrived,,,keef not sure whats going on but I hope you feel better

Wow zigggy that is hard work.

Keef, hope you feel better soon. Do you have any turmeric? try about 4? I am sorry you have to live with that horrible pain.

We had spammers galore... hate that. Thanks Umbra for telling us.

My trainer canceled...yay.. that never happens. smoking a joint of my green lotus, thank you Umbra.

No rest for the wicked !-- I got effing White Flies !-- I been dunking plants -- Feel like a big head cyclops !--
Started getting a little dizzy so I stopped !-- Got to finish trimming so I can dunk the rest of bloom !-- Growing midgets all I gotta do is pull the plant out it's hole turn it upside down ---dunk and replace !-- The stuff I dunk in gives instructions in how much to use per acre !-- That kind math way beyond me !-- Hope I used enough --Hope I didn't use too much !-- Might as well learn how to deal with them now rather than later ! --
Rose as far as I'm concerned this is better than being paralyzed or dead -- One slip on a wet floor and here I am !-- I do O.K. most days !-- I'm looking forward to those high CBD stuff U growing !- Might be just what the doctor ordered !-- I got a nap this morning kinda fitful but the pain will break sooner or later !-- Yes I'm taking Tumeric also !-- Got a nice load of caps working mighta been them made me feel dizzy ? - Stoned and hurting is better than just hurting !-- It's manageable long as I don't do much !

Good mornin ofc, 59 degrees chilly here this morning and rain on the forecast tomorrow and a few days. Today I’m gonna get my new dwc box up and runnin. Gonna populate it with a couple cbd strains I got and see if I can do a little better than my last soil grow. Hope your feelin better soon Keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back