Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Cane ? -- Good to be back !-- I burned them some and probably hurt yield but I got plenty more clones so I get it right next time !-- I got a couple fine looking new girls too !-- Mazar-i-Shariff-x- BBSL and Barney's Farm Nightshade with that BBSL dad !-- Might be a little indica up in them 2 girls !-- Them and that AK -x- BBSL do what I like !-- Nurse Larry -x-BBSL is a Black plant !-- I don't understand cause the Black in Black Berry Snow Lotus got nothing to do with a dam black plant !
They be all sorts of dank back there and seed in da bottle that I can't get to yet !--Such as King Louie 13th -x- BBSL -- Girls ain't Kings !-- They Queens - Don't know what I'm call it ? --(He said with a smile )

Morning O.F.C.!--I been gone -- We still do a wake and bake ? -- It still counts as wake and bake if U wake up high right ? -- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty !-- Off into some Nurse Larry -x- BBSL this morning and it got me swerving a little !
Rose I think we got a Purple Haze -x- BBSL trying to make a little color !-- Might be my Purple Rose plant we'll know soon !-- Caps --coffee and pipe !-- Let's do this day !

morning folks. cold here, well.. cold enough at 32. going to flip to bloom soon. six northern lights are ready and waiting.
also expecting some zamaldelica pollen in a few days, i have a few cuts i want to hit with it and see what happens

Good morning everyone. Almost freezing here at 34. Fog is so thick it will be noon before it burns off. I have a couple new males I will trying out soon. The apricot head I have high hopes for. The buckeye purple x gdp male didn't have much color, but will see what it can contribute.

Good morning friends. Nice to see you Yard dog, how are all your animals doing? And what is zamaldelica pollen? I guess i could look it up.

Getting seeds in packages again today. Lots of mine have popped so I have hopes they are
good seeds.
Keef, did you want indica cbds?
Cane, how are you this morning, Almost 50 degrees here . wow...looks like rain.

Good morning y’all, must be somethin in the air this morning cuz that ol sun is not pokin thru my window. Today is old folk feeding day and dog walking day if it don’t rain...tomorrow my neighbor and I are gonna try entertaining (pickin and singin duo) the hood at the local pub. Wish us luck, we may be just a couple old fools that never grew up...

55 and overcast at the beach !-- Think we got some rain coming !-- So says my face !

Dog I'm with Rose -- I never heard of the variety but when U guys mention a variety -- I gotta look it up !-- I haven't heard from Giggy yet did he ever start any those seed I sent ? -- I should check on him !
Speaking of checking in -- I don't remember if I said anything but I got a message from Budlight a couple weeks ago with a pic of a table full of babies - He putting it all back together at his new place !

Rose indica or indica dominate if U got some !-- What is this high CBD indica ? --

I have the cbd Crew's indica. They have been working with cbd's before any of us had heard of them. I popped them and they were beautiful plants with huge fan leaves. Just beautiful. I got their seeds a few years ago, but i have grown a few of their seeds and have not been disapointed. They don't have a real name, but lots of folks have crossed stuff with them . Here is what they say about this

.CBD Indica Mix
CBD Mix is a mixed pack of our indica dominated strains, good for both indoor and outdoor growing. They are all 1:1 THC/CBD and have flowering about 8-10 weeks. These indica strains have a great calming effect, good for relaxing and handling spasms and chronic pain. Great for making oils.

Genetics (indica / sativa): 70/30
Flowering Time (weeks): 8-10
Yield (gr / m2 / 600W): 500
Pack Size: 5 seeds
Sex: Feminized
THC % (average): 5-10
CBD % (average): 5-10
Ratio THC:CBD 1:1
Aroma: A wonderful mix of sweet ,fruty & spicy smells.

Like i said these may have been the prettiest plants I grew. Should be a win win with Valentine. Did you want the NLV?

U talking to me Rose ? -- I take whatever U send and be grateful !-- U want some NL-X BBSL seed to see what I did to your girl ? -- Waldo my BBSL boy got around !-- I think I'm up to 9 of his daughters now from different moms !-- I got a little girl carrying a few seed got my interest up !-- I took a Tranquil Elephantizer girl from Bohdi and bred her to Umbra's B.B.King-- That's where I got my Blue T.E.-- She a fine blueberry with a peppery finish -- I've bred her to the BBSL!-- Gonna be a whole mess of Snow Lotus in those seed !

Got a couple new males I will testing soon. Fruity pebbles og cubed, apricot head, and buckeye purple x gdp. All heavy indicas.

I've just slowly migrated toward indica and indica dominate mostly because of my rotation -- For it to work right the plants have to finish real close to 60 days !-- I don't think it restricts me much -- There's plenty 60 day finishers -- Being a cloner I don't get so much interested in a variety as finding that girl !-- I've been shedding lots of more sativa leaning stuff about as fast as I've added more indica dominate !-- Many that I let go were replaced by a daughter !-- Took the stretch right out of most and locked in a fast finish !-- The girls can hold thier bud too with those stout limbs and stalk !-- Most of the stuff I grow comes right out the OFC !-- U guys been good to ole Keef !--

I'm have to let U guys grow the sativas !-- When things change I would grow sativas outside and Indicas indoors on a rotation -- I could set up a sativa rotation indoors but it would take about 3/4 the more room than an indica rotation and yield wouldn't increase so numbers say I do Indica rotation !

Wow, Budlight, nice to see you. Glad you came back and showed us this amazing new grow space. Ya! Keep us informed, we miss ya when you are gone.

2RE, that is so cool, are you the vocal? what are you guys singing, i need to know, you doing old rock n roll? Very cool.
YD, your sativa does sound indeed trippy. Fun stuff. sounds like it isn't for the beginner. cooll

Ok, back to seeds.

Wow, Budlight, nice to see you. Glad you came back and showed us this amazing new grow space. Ya! Keep us informed, we miss ya when you are gone.

2RE, that is so cool, are you the vocal? what are you guys singing, i need to know, you doing old rock n roll? Very cool.
YD, your sativa does sound indeed trippy. Fun stuff. sounds like it isn't for the beginner. cooll

Ok, back to seeds.

What kind of seeds are you playing with today Rose

Bud in da house !-- Cuz I was just talking about U !-- Looks like somebody bout to grow some weed ?-- I'm glad U found a place and are getting set back up !-- U need some seed ? -- Bet I could chunk some over the border !-- Ain't like I ain't done it before ! -- Rain moving in !--

Bud in da house !-- Cuz I was just talking about U !-- Looks like somebody bout to grow some weed ?-- I'm glad U found a place and are getting set back up !-- U need some seed ? -- Bet I could chunk some over the border !-- Ain't like I ain't done it before ! -- Rain moving in !--

Speaking of chucking stuff over the border I have some UBC I’m going to send you pretty quick here see what you think of them

I would like that Bud !-- Get your stuff together then we'll talk the how and when !-- I used my concept of how golf should be and applied it to breeding weed !-- Hit a single ball way to hell down there then walk all the way down there to hit it again !-- My idea is why don't we hit a ho bunch of balls down there then go see how close we got ? -- I coulda just bred that BBSL male to one female in hopes I get something nice but instead I bred that boy to at least a dozen girls !-- Now I See How Close I got !-- The "hole" I'm aiming for is - potent and highly desirable !-- Don't much care other than that !
Plus ya'll sent me most this stuff so it sure wasn't ditch weed to start with !

Keef so far this is my new lineup purple Kush. triple berry pie. blue cheese. blue Berry cough. god bud 2.0. herijuna. a5/Thai/ssh. White berry OG. Headband x chemdaddy. purple turtle x chemdaddy. the 13th gate. o calio. Maloki frost. bubba x Chem 91. purp x cheesecake. Chrome riri. g13 hp 88. Hopefully I find something really good in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back