Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will join you Rose.......:48:.......
Good morning all......
Work it Y.D. looking good.

Good morning potheads, hey Rose, I live in that dog house fairly regular... I guess it’s just a result of doing things my way...

i found it easier to make the dog house more comfortable than it was trying to stay out of the dog house.
rose i still have 20 or so seeds, you are welcome to some, or if you want to wait for a keeper cut, i am sure one could be procured with a little asking. lol

I never been in the dog house !-- Never been in trouble or nothing !-- Shame on U bad people !-- My dogs got a tolerance!-- Jet the little bastids will fight U for a joint !-- He watch and my attention drifts he will do a drive by on me !-- He snag a bud and take up a fighting position! -- These days it ain't worth getting bit up !-- I let him have it !-- Nice grow Dog !-- I just got some seed in a bottle -- Nightshade -x- ( Mazar-i-Shariff-x Black Berry Snow Lotus) -- Only a couple dozen but enough !--
Rose I got a Purple Haze -x-BBSL girl looks like she trying to make some color ! -- Still feel like someone took a Dookie in my head !--

Well, Hewlitt packard is sending a new hard drive. and a tech to install it. but it won't happen fast. I hope this hangs on until next week.

Thank you for your thoughts on the dog house. I will take them seriously.

Took probably too many caps got a Cup of coffee and a pipe of Nightshade !-- Feels like 420 to me !--Raining at the beach !

Thanks but I don't know what happened !-- All I know for sure is they dank ! -- It's raining !-- Working on a magnificent buzz !-- I get high enough maybe I got change out my pump filters--Maybe I do it tommorrow ? -- I been thinking about joining RE's band !-- U can never have too much cow bell !-- I beat da hell out a cow bell !-- I mean not in time or anything but my heart would be in the right place !

Keef, you can join the band any time you like but ya gotta sing in addition to cowbell!!!

I'm out then !-- I don't sing or dance ! -- Cane play the banjo and I bet he sing ?-- Band need an audience!-- That would be my job ! -- Weather messing with my face ya'll !-- I could he worse !-- I've seen the x-rays !-- Looks a little like the terminator but not near as clean and neat !-- More like what a terminator would look like if Thibodaux and Boudreau built one out under the shade tree by the Bayou and didn't have enough parts !

This guy I know has been going on and on about Alaskan Thunder F*ck. I just gave him a pack to stop already. He was so overwhelmed he gave me a couple cuts, allen wrench, zkittles, and blue cookies. Fair trade in my mind.

Ain't kissing up or nothing Umbra but given the choice of some commercially available variety and something U bred ? -- I want that sheet U breed ! -- I seen stuff and thangs that U bred !-- I grow a lot of it !-- I can't run down to the weed store and compare this to that or whatever !-- I want to smoke it ? -- I gotta grow it --from seed and see what I got ! -- I got some fine stuff these days ! -- I ain't out to see if I can grow some common variety better than someone else !-- That's way too fair ! -- It ain't got nothing to do with competing !-- Except competing with myself to do better !

Wasn't trying to hit U up for some seed either !-- I got stuff I'm waiting to start ! --

I don't know much but I been to Bohdi's a time or 2 !-- I was pretty sure U didn't breed them !-- I was just thinking about some the stuff of your's I grow like --The White -x- Nepal Indica -- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel-- BOC -- V -- shall I go on cause I can ? - GDP-X-BPU--I'm high and forget but probably be more-- I been having trouble getting Temple -x-BPU to grow right so the little cripple carrying a few BBSL seed !

In my mind anyone can buy some Alaskan Thunderf**k seed but good luck trying to find some The White -x- Nepal Indica seed !-- She a Steam Roller Cuz !-- U mess with her she just gonna keep coming at U and ain't nothing U can do but wear that stupid smile !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back