Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my sativas to bend your mind and my indicas a temporary paralysis with complete muscle relaxation, lol.

I like my sativas to bend your mind and my indicas a temporary paralysis with complete muscle relaxation, lol.

Umbra I haven’t growin any sativas yet what would be a really good one that I can track down in seed form something Strong as possible but has to taste good to

Morning O.F.C.!--5:30 and -- 60 at the beach with scattered showers !-- Time to burn !-- I'll put some coffee on !-- Umbra did U breed that Snow Desiel ? -- I like that one she a trick pony ! -- Maybe one day I can put some sativas outside down here !-- Definitively got plenty time to finish !-- They could probably run up in December !-- I ever do I'm dragging some 6 footers outside in March ! -- Grow me a big tree !--

the potluck i grew out last run leaves me stalling out all over the house. i'll be right in the middle of something and bam... just blank out.. makes me talk too much too. pretty sure the wife does not like me smoking it in the evenings.

Umbra I haven’t growin any sativas yet what would be a really good one that I can track down in seed form something Strong as possible but has to taste good to

Devil's tit snowhigh seeds. His red Congolese is some of the best tasting and mind bending weed, I've ever smoked.

Morning O.F.C.!--5:30 and -- 60 at the beach with scattered showers !-- Time to burn !-- I'll put some coffee on !-- Umbra did U breed that Snow Desiel ? -- I like that one she a trick pony ! -- Maybe one day I can put some sativas outside down here !-- Definitively got plenty time to finish !-- They could probably run up in December !-- I ever do I'm dragging some 6 footers outside in March ! -- Grow me a big tree !--
Actually Bodhi gave some snowlotus pollen to The House of Funk. They bred it and named it. Then Bodhi did the same. He used their cut of sour diesel and his snowlotus pollen. So technically both did the cross. I did an F2 sort of. I used a female snow diesel from HoF and a male from Bodhi's snow diesel.

Thank you Umbra

I hope everyone is having a good morning so far :48:

good morning all,
I am outta the dog house, it was the pork tenderloin for dinner last night. It was good.

YD, i find if i smoke way too much sativa it has an opposite effect. I get tired. I laughed at your saying your wife may not want you to talk so much. that was funny. Speaking of funny, keef, your playing the cow bell cracked me up, so thanks you two.

Good morning Bud, good to see you again.
Good morning Umbra.

Good morning potheads, glad you are outa that dog house Rose, you know what they say about the “way to a mans heart”. Keef, ya shoulda joined us last night, we coulda used a cowbell to keep us timed up and such. Hope y’all are having a good day, sunshine comin thru my window today...

Rose, i was thinkking last night and i realized i never responded to your asking about our animals. you know we lost a cat a few months back, he was my buddy, very attached to each other. we had to put my wifes calico down a month later, she had stomach cancer. the pitbull is bad, she thinks she is #1 in the world and acts like it. she loves rides in the truck, lvoes to chase squirrels and bark at birds in the tree's. she has peaked at 82 pounds, 2 years old now. we thought we was going to have to get a toe cut off, it was badly infected. ended up jsut having to take off a toe nail. the dane is doing well, he is turning 6 this year, old boy is graying out on us but he is still spry. the vet said this week that he is one of the best looking great dane's he has ever seen. and he has been doing this for 46 years now. he said to keep doing whatever we are doing. he weighs 179 pounds. shiny coat and holds good weight.
i was afraid a little after losing close pets so fast. was wondering if a loved one was fixing to croak or something. this time last year i had too many cats. the rescue is doing great. she filled out nicely and has a massive winter coat. 20 degree weather and she is snug as a bug in her little FEMA house. the rubbermaid tote with a hole cut in it for a door. poor thing sleeps in a storage container. haha. she is happy to have a good home and good food to eat.

I hope Nick is O.K. !--
That lady took our dog and wouldn't give it back when he slipped off in Austin after we ran from Harvey -- She getting her's right now !-- I didn't do it either !-- She got several lawsuits against her and her pet rescue got all it's funding pulled too !-- I ain't saying D.D. had a hand in it but I ain't saying she didn't !-- I just like to think what goes around comes around !-- Me and Jet still want to bite her but D.D. won't let us !-- !-- Take my dog and tell me I can't have him back ?-- I was not happy !

I like the same, unless I am puttin' on the scoot.
If you can remember that treasure trove you sent me, got any recommendations?:vap-Bong_smoker: I'm fixing to fire up my water garden. I think by around the 10th of the month I should have the kinks out and be ready for starters. This be going to be a whole new experience. Lights, Waterfall, Action!

420 ? -- I forget !--It's always 420 up in here !--
Yo Nick what up Cuz ? -- U gonna like some water pharming !-- Whatever U decide on your nutes ? -- Use less !-- Over nuting is my biggest problem it is hard to get your mind wrapped around the fact that sometimes less is more !-- I was told I had to change my nute solution every 2 weeks !-- I looked at them 8 boxes in bloom and said I ain't doing that !-- I gotta find another way !-- I run a full 2 month bloom cycle without changing my nutes only topping off !-- My nute formula is not too hot to start with but the plants take more water in than they do nutes !-- So slowly the concentration of the nutes increases !-- I'm starting to top off toward the end with water without nutes !-- It's working but now I gotta figure out a system with maybe a reduced amount of nutes in my formula when I top off !-- Empty and refill 8 boxes every 2 weeks ain't happening so let's find a other solution !

Nick working on one of them Umbra Green Santa seed runs ? -- Umbra is cruel Cuz !-- Give me a dam headache trying to figure out what to plant !-- Ennie--Minnie -Miney--Mo !---- 1st -- Ain't gonna be no lesser variety !-- Whatever U choose ? -- U win !-- Grapefruit Haze ? -- I hate U Umbra !-- I didn't get no Grapefruit Haze !-- Probably a dam sativa anyway !

Thinking maybe the grapefruit haze might be tasty
I was thinking that, and maybe some Grapefruit Diesel 'cause its quick. The only thing I'm certain to run is GDPxBPU. Loves me some Grandaddy:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nick GDP-X-BPU is the Blueberry I run -I got a cut I'm growing out now to chop into cuts and run again soon !-- U gonna like that one !-- She get frosty too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back