Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My NE IPA came out looking like orange juice. Excellent. I prefer it over the west coast ipa. It's the hops that make the difference.

My NE IPA came out looking like orange juice. Excellent. I prefer it over the west coast ipa. It's the hops that make the difference.

This recipe calls for Citra and mosaic but I got some Amarillo in the cold box as well so I may add a little extra. My NEIPA’s usually get about a pound of hops per batch so we’ll see...I’m using the Vermont IPA from Gigayeast this time.

If I'm doing a Vermont IPA, might as well brew some Heady Topper. A little higher ABV maybe.

If I'm doing a Vermont IPA, might as well brew some Heady Topper. A little higher ABV maybe.

I’ve heard of the famous Heady Topper but kinda hard to find here in the west...

Take me a couple weeks to brew my fruit wine and ya'll make beer in an afternoon !

U bet Bud !-- U know I want some seed but get yourself set up and settled in then we'll talk !

They have Bells 2 hearts ale. It won 1st place for 2017. Almost impossible to buy it on west coast. They don't ship it here.

Take me a couple weeks to brew my fruit wine and ya'll make beer in an afternoon !

We can do the brew in an afternoon but it still takes a couple weeks before it’s ready... gotta ferment and dry hop that stuff, then get it in a keg and carb it...

I’ve got a brew shop about a quarter mile from my house, I usually suffer thru my own recipes, but these kits seem to make it easier....

If U can ferment then U can also make vinegar !-- I can !-- All U gotta do is get sloppy and contaminate your alcohol with that bacteria that eats alcohol and sheets acetic acid !-- I had to throw out 5 gallons of vinegar !

My friend the Gloman cooking off 150 proof after we got him set up with a doubler !-- He tried to explain how he could Bake some Epson salt and use it to bring 150 proof up to almost 200 proof absolute ethenol but I was too high to follow what he said !

I’ve made vinegar before, while trying to make wine...

It's easy to do RE !-- I've went to everything is either boiled or cleaned with a 10 % bleach water solution !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back