Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update YD, i have been wondering. Wow what a compliment on your great dane. He is a big boy with a shiny coat. Is he nice? Affectionate? smart? I am sorry about you cats you lost. Glad the new one likes the Rubbermaid house.

Our rescue kitty is 9 years old now. He is a black and white Holstein cat. He thinks sitting on my lap this winter is a good thing. I am allergic but he is a nice cat.

Always a lost cat poster at the store !-- The coyotes hunt them !-- Cats don't last long round here !-- If they go outside eventually the coyotes will get them !

Din't know you had coyotes on the beach. We have foxes around here and coons. Coons are mean. Cats don't stand a chance outside. Not for long anyways.

The Nurse scrogged great but it didn't produce the large buds I got when I growed it bush style under HPS. I got right at half a pound of cured bud from the 2 plants I scrogged. It is fire though and verrry frosty. I am re-vegging the stalks as we speak in the hopes of putting them outside in the spring I guess I really should update my grow journal. naah, later

Umbra, are you offering grapefruit seeds? I myself, lol, would love to grow a grapefruit od this summer, but i am not begging.

St Nick, nah later, lol, i get it.

I reveg a base in a New York minute !-- Regegging Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel right now-- Some old stoner forgot to get cuts in time !-- She slow but she coming back !
Nick we got a couple big packs !-- U can hear them at night -- U can say I live in the city but just barely -- Lots of wild stuff around and wild undeveloped beach runs 40 -50 miles !-- Some people say they've seen strange animals down that way !-- Wouldn't surprise me any !-- There's a big exotic game Ranch down there on the main land somewhere!-- Bay may be a mile or so across but it is knee deep or so U can walk all but across the ship channel !-- Ain't much of a swim !-- I was on the way home one night and came around a corner to see a little deer maybe 50 lbs ? -- Had about an 8 point rack !

rose he is smart, but goofy. very afraid of stuff. highly suspicious about anything he does not understand. he is a big bumbling buffoon. he likes to be touching someone, he will get closer and closer until he is all over you.
we do not have wild stuff around my house, the only problem i had was some cat coming around and beating up my cats. i hated to, but i finally shot him. he was a big ole tom. when i have to spend money at the vet because of another animal attacking mine, well we do what we must do. the pitbull loves our cats, but hates others. strange.
we also have a part time stray that resides outside. i call him tripod because something happened to a front leg and it is always at an odd angle, he does not use it. very small looks like a young kitten but he is grown. prolly stunted from starving when he was a kitten. street life is tough

Umbra, are you offering grapefruit seeds? I myself, lol, would love to grow a grapefruit od this summer, but i am not begging.

St Nick, nah later, lol, i get it.

I gave a pack to Nick after he got robbed. From Next generation I think.

Good for U Umbra !-- U a good man !--
I made a mistake I'm have to suffer for till I make it right !-- I haven't cranked the scooter in a month or 2 and it's bout 70 degrees so I went to see if it would start !-- It got a gremlin and don't want to idle if it been setting up awhile !-- Anyway scooter dog heard it crank and she knows that sound !-- She want to ride now !-- I got it on the charger !-- Bought the dog off with CKN Jerky but she not gonna forget !-- Hope I can get it to run !

I see it Bud !-- I think U found it !-- Does like my boy Trips did but he was only a trifoliate not a Tetraploid !-- So about some seed ?

I see it Bud !-- I think U found it !-- Does like my boy Trips did but he was only a trifoliate not a Tetraploid !-- So about so seed ?

Once things settle down around here I’ll get some out to you for sure if you can I would take a male and female bread them together and use those seeds for your zombie juice

Not a problem Bud !-- I didn't think U would find it !-- I figured UBC Chemo was long gone !-- Those 3 grow points at each node and it's not a freak trifoliate then U got a tetraploid there !-- Originally UBC had 4 leaves at each node but my guess would be someone selfed it !-- U got a boy and a girl ? --
Umbra U still got Clock Work Orange ?-- That would be the ticket right there !--

I have some seeds that I did, F2 of the cwo. I can get more if I need them. Just cost lots of money, lol.

Maybe we do a tetraploid cross ? -- UBC Chemo -x- Clock Work Orange ?-- Or the other way around ?-- Just a thought ? -- I been wanting to mess with some for awhile and been to lazy to make a bunch of seed and set the pickle jar lab back up !-- I still gotta make a tetraploid just because I want the skill !

I didn't know U could get more CWO seed Umbra or I woulda found out what they cost and got U to buy me some long time ago !

All this seed talk makin me want to get growin some more...
Today though I’m brewin beer. I usually do all grain “brew in a bag”, but my son bought me a partial grain New England IPA kit for Christmas so that’s what we doin today... hopefully get about 6 gallons in nice hazy IPA... Seems to be all the rage nowadays even here in Cali.

View attachment 17F436CE-A4F0-4C3B-B171-EC99E736D9FF.jpg

My yeast been sluggish in the cool weather !-- I got 5 gallons of Apple Wine need to go in the freezer maybe tommorrow ? -- I quit freezing so much water off it !-- Instead of reduce 5 gallons of wine down to one gallon of Jack I been reducing it by half !-- I been making it too strong and that makes it harder to make it taste good !-- I get this bucket reduced I'll have 5 gallons of Jack maybe 30-35 % ?

Maybe we do a tetraploid cross ? -- UBC Chemo -x- Clock Work Orange ?-- Or the other way around ?-- Just a thought ? -- I been wanting to mess with some for awhile and been to lazy to make a bunch of seed and set the pickle jar lab back up !-- I still gotta make a tetraploid just because I want the skill !

That would be a really nice cross i’ll send some UBC that way if you guys want to try Or vice versa but either which way we should do both of those crosses Keef I will send you some regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back