Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care for the longer flower time of a sativa, but i do enjoy the smoke. its just me and my wife, an ounce lasts us three weeks or so. i can afford to spend longer time to grow what i want. i have been smoking on a zip of sunset shebert and a zip of hippy slayer for two months now.

Yarddog from what I understand that hippie slayer is supposed to be some crazy stuff And a tricky one to grow it’s good to see you my friend I hope things are going well on your end

The way I grow with those 2 inch aero baskets and foam collars the sativas stretch and make the plant fall over !-- The Indicas stand up better for me !-- It's a little thing but I don't want change to bigger baskets yet cause I got plans for these boxes !-- It don't take much of this fine weed to get the job done does it Dog ? -- I'm just growing for us now but I got plans to see if I can replace D.D.'s high dollar nursing salary !-- So I been going to pot farming school here !-- So I been running as many different varieties as I can to see what works and what don't for the way I'm growing !-- We talking about buying a succuded place closer to the San Antonio area for me to set up a real grow !
Not some big a** warehouse but enough room to work !

What kind of seeds are you playing with today Rose

Umbra and I did a CBD seed run. His Valentine x 25:1 and my cbd clones, like cbd crew indica, pennywise, I did a nurse larry, blueberry Indica and I am sending them out if you want some, let me know. So nice to see you again.

This is straight up O.F.C. genetics right here !-- I call it Black Strawberry !-- It started as a Plush Berry-x- Strawberry Desiel for Umbra -- I then bred it to Strawberry Rhino pollen from Bud -- Then I bred a girl from that to the BBSL from Giggy ! -- She can walk the walk !-- 3 weeks to finish !-- I still got granny Plush Berry !-- Might hit it with that Squish -x- Oregon Lemon boy ?

View attachment 20180124_140459.jpg

View attachment 20180124_140533.jpg

I'm doing Devil's Tit and it is a rollercoaster sativa. Haven't sexed them yet, but could be a male in the bunch.
sounds like a winner umbra. i love a wild sativa!!

I must be in a time warp !-- Rose I thought I sent my 411 to U this morning ? -- I'm having some problems with my mind tonight ! -- I may have come back a little early !-- I'm having some times when I'm having trouble getting this mental crap reeled back in and boxed up !-- So if I end up MIA for a few days it'll be for the best!-- Hopefully it's just a bump in the road and I'll be fine !-- U don't just jump up and be done with this it kinda has to wear off !--

2RE, that is so cool, are you the vocal? what are you guys singing, i need to know, you doing old rock n roll? Very cool.

Just my neighbor and me, both playing guitars and both croaking out a couple tunes each. We do some old and some kinda new... tomorrow night, I’m doin “Ophelia”, the old tune by the band. We’ll some Dylan, some Stones, I’m kinda partial to Americana styles these days but that genre is pretty wide open.

On a sad note, we lost one of the old folks on our meals on wheels route last week. We didn’t know them well but we get friendly after delivering for a while. This was a couple and now she’s gone and he’s by himself. We showed up to pick up our meals and her name is no longer on the list. Not exactly unexpected though...I guess that’s just life...

Keef, let me check. My mind wasn't so great today either... we be better.

RE, that is so sad or you guys, I am sorry, life is hard sometimes. If I was hanging with you guys I would sing one or two with ya. Music is healing.

Yard dog, sativa is life. Indica, rest.

Gorka is a fav of mine, I’ve always liked this one...
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf7F1oMvkuM[/ame]

I've known John since the 80's when he worked at Godfrey Daniels Folk Club, near Allentown, PA.

:ciao:

its Hump day

:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Tab Benoit live at Callahan's !-- Trying to calm the beast !-- We all got a dark side to say the least !-- It's keeping it locked up that be the hard part ! -- I gotta get a handle on it and get this thing locked up !-- I'll be around
Rose if I didn't send that 411 to U I'll have to catch U another time !-- Not even sure what my name is right now !

Good morning, nice yard dog. TCBud kicked it with your plants. Someday i need to grow northern lights, i like the smoke. looks great YD, thanks for posting.

I am a little bit in the dog house this morning, Wilson ate two roaches last night and kept us up all night prancing, mr rb is not real happy with me. No more joints, i have to go back to the pipe. this was not the first time of my transgression of leaving roaches around.

My computer has a hard drive failure. our son is coming over to fix it I hope. I be smoking a BOWL of strawberry cough i found in my closet. Join me? Wake and Bake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back