Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the caps are settling me down some ?

Bud I told U when U get settled in let me know so I can chunk U something over that border!--That WI-x- BBSL will be in there !-- I got stuff and thangs Cuz !-- Lots of indica in them though ?-- I've used a BBSL-- (Mazar-i-Shariff-x BBSL)-- and one of Umbra's f-2 --B.B.King males on a mess of girls !--

Umbra -- Temple X-BPU had babies with that BBSL !-- I got sprouts !-- I also moved one of my Blue T.E. sprouts to aero !-- A Tranquil Elephantizer mom out of Bohdi with a B.B. King dad !-- Sometimes when U chunk some pollen U just get lucky !-- I got lucky !
Giggy U saved me one this one thanks for holding those few precious seed !-- Thanks !-- I might have to try a couple those X-mas tree seed just to see if they old enough to germ !-- I'm excited !
Looking forward to a fine pine !

Didn't get as many as I wanted but I got over a good dozen of each-- enough for what I wanna do !

That would be Squish -x- Oregon Lemon-- x- B.B. King ( both outta Umbra's stable )

Then Rose's Purple Haze bred to that Black Berry Snow Lotus stud I got from Giggy -- Then a girl from that bred to Umbra's B.B.King !

View attachment 20180428_154538.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- I used the weed eater yesterday -- Today I feel old -- I am so that should be OK but I don't like it !-- Got some caps on board (probably more than I needed ?)-- I feel them working in my belly ! -- Smoking on some of Rose's Purple Haze that was bred to that BBSL male !-- Nothing at all like her mother in terepene profile !-- Most of these BBSL crosses have that deep earthy forest after a rain smell -- Not unpleasant at all but U know with the first toke that she serious weed !-- If U hit it hard she'll beach slap U !-- U know that carburetor hole on the side of a glass pipe ?-- After U light it U don't be putting your finger over that hole when U hit it --and do it easy !-- She great smoke once U make peace with her and show a little respect !-- Hit her like a cheap cigar she'll put U down !-- She expand in your lungs so U gotta be careful !-- For most she be 2 hit weed-- just getting a pipe lit get U high !--She gave me some seed fathered by Umbra's B.B.King --Sometimes I just need to know !-- Off to the farm !-- I got stuff and thangs I need to check on !-- I got a top secret project in progress !

3 pickle jars -- White Indica -x- BBSL seed -- Hot Dilute weed killer that will take the sprouts to deaths door !-- I gotta get that weed killer strength into the each cell in the sprout for it to do it's magic then get it all leached out the sprout before it dies !-- I find the sweet spot the "curtain"- formed in a cell when it divides is prevented from forming so the cells end up with a double set of DNA !-- It will kill almost if not all trying to make that transformation from a natural diploid (2n) into a new kind of plant sometimes called a polyploidy or tetraploid (4n) -- If my technique and formula is perfect -- I only got a one in thousand chance of success !-- So let's roll the bones !

Top of the Morning OFC. Keef you got it going on. Thing are looking good with the grow. Bud's be blooming. This waiting is a killer. Looking forward to a taste of freshly grown mj. I feel a lot better growing inside. No worries about the smell.:bong2:

Morning Ness !-- I can't find my stuff so I can't work on my Frankenplants-- Inside is the place to grow !-- I'd have trouble grow outside again but I have the long growing season for growing sativas outside so no doubt I'll be tempted ?-- Growing full blown sativas inside just takes too long !-- So when the time comes I be asking ya'll to guide me on this whole dirt farming thang !-- Some of the first fine weed I ever encountered was Thai Stick !-- I liked it but got really really high !

Been watching my Sunday morning news shows !-- Typed out a text but erased it !-- I have strong veiws on the matter !

Sanjay Gupta tonight on CNN -- "Weed vs Pills "-- Ain't nothing we don't know but for it to be on national prime time is a good thing for others to see !-- I'm watch it !-- Maybe come November we can right the ship and swing more toward the end of national prohibition and further away from
Illegetimate Tryanny !--

Morning OFC. Sunday is my fun day. Planning on some gardening and hanging with the dogs.

What up Umbra ?-- I got a lap full of ankle biters myself !

Mane I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed of this ?--but --Fact is -- This plant tell me everything I need to know about it!-- If I can do this with a midget it tells me what it will do if I veg it proper !-- Stuff that pack the bud in like this is what I like !-- Never fear for the little plant !-- I got a mess of clones just like it !

Oops !-- Forgot !-- That be The White Indica out the house of Umbra bred to that BBSL male I got from Giggy !-- I'm working it over to see what it got and she seems to do what I want her to do !

View attachment 20180429_103834.jpg

View attachment 20180429_103712.jpg

Good sunny moring peeps. Been working in the gardens for a few days. I posted up some pic's in my journal, but if you don't want to go all the way over there, here is a good morning pic for you all.View attachment DSCF5103.jpg

Good morning ofc, Rose, it’s everything a back yard needs to be....a little shade, a little sun, a lotta flowers and maybe some pot too...

Thanks RE, our yards kinda look alike, don't they. great stoner minds. ha

I am trying to have a strategy for dealing with the russet mites this summer. getting some good ideas. We will see. I need to go make some food for the girls. 3 more weeks they will come down. wow. I haven't had an indoor grow for so long, it will be a pleasure to harvest as needed.

Rose, evenings must be heaven in your garden! Oh and the bud looks scrumptious too. Morning people! I be lovin' Spring.

We do enjoy ourselves out there Nick. We have squirrels, big ones, compared to you guys. LOL. and lots of birds. Nothing pretty like the south, we have no cardinals or blue anything but we like them anyway. Junco's in the winter, finches in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back