Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Rose !-- Spring ?-- U guys can have it !-- The spring storms cause pressure changes that Jack my face up -- Then sometimes the Cedar pollen blows down from the north and locks up my face !--
Not a fan !-- U wanna work outside down here U better do it in the early morning or late evening anytime after March or you'll get sunburned !- Just slowly cooked alive !

I have been dead for a week Keef, allergies. yuck. they make ya so tired. But i am driving in spring and love it.

I'm a waste of space today Rose !-- So U kinda like that indoor growing ?-- I've messed around with doing an indoor rotation this way and that -- 2 part --moving something to bloom once a month (with 60 day finishers ) and harvesting once a month -to-- 8 part --moving something to bloom once a week !-- I kinda settled in on this 4 part rotation !-- Every other Wednesday I harvest and move a new group to bloom !-- Always have plants 4 different ages in bloom !-- I'm kinda in a catch 22 right now -- The midgets supply what we need but there is no room to let plants get bigger without shutting down the rotation then starting it again when I have bigger plants !-- I'm not ready to do that yet !-- The White Flies hurt me and they still some around but I got more lace wings and ladybugs on the way !-- Bunch of them !-- That's another problem with a rotation -- U can't shut down and do a total cleaning of an empty room -- There's always something in bloom !--
I got to learn to fight bugs on the fly !-- I can do that -- I think ?-- I started a bunch more seed and might start more !-- I'm flood the rotation until I have plants over produce what bloom takes from veg !-- Then come up on plant size and down on plant number !-- Then when I can I set up another grow to get where I wanna be !-- Because of the OFC I think I got the genetics to work with !
Caps seem to be melting me some ?

Musta bred that BBSL to a dozen girls -- plan to reduce that to the best 2-3 but U gotta grow'm out and smoke'm before U know such a thing !-- I don't need a pound of each to figure that out !--
D.D. moved AK 48-x- BBSL to the head of the class but only in terp profile !-- Guess I better get back to quality control ?

Quality checks out !-- I just got thru watching a special about some new DNA editing technology called CRISPR-- I think they just found the Cure to 6,000 genetic diseases !-- It can even edit genetic defects in living creatures !-- Now if they could only find the cure to ignorance !

4020 or whatever it is we say when we burning !

Rise and Shine OFC.:bong2: Rose peaceful looking yard. You have been busy. And, your bud is beautiful, frosty.:icon_smile: Everyone got Spring fever. I got more transplanting to do today myself.

Going to run out of brick W today. I'm not going to buy anymore, it's not worth it. I'm going to just wait on the crop to be harvest.:watchplant:

Morning O.F.C.!-- Low of 70s last night --mid 80s today --Humidity be real high and wind gonna build to about 35 mph plus gust !-- Spring ?-- I Don't Like It!--
Ness just keep growing -- Stuff happens sometimes so U gotta just keep growing !-- Things gonna get a little tight around here for about a month or so on !--
I got some sprouts back there need to be moved to aero !-- They need to be tall enough to reach all the way through a 1 inch thick neopreme collar and have some root exposed below that -- Too tall and the stem can get easier to damage --

Keef when you get settle into your Ranch House, maybe you will try a little dirt farming. You'll be a natural at it. I'm waiting on a new bank card, then I'm going to Book my Trip. The waiting game.

:ciao:

Remember ....if ya have a foot in yesterday, and a foot in tomorrow...youre pissing on today.

Ness maybe so -- Maybe not !-- Depends on the circumstances and location --- Some of the sprouts I just moved to aero haven't been in dirt for a couple generations !-- I would be tempted to grow some sativas if I got a secure outside place to grow !-- I'm down with fast finishing Indicas for indoor production !-- I don't like to get slammed with a big harvest all at once that I gotta trim !--Sativas ain't gonna be like that ! That don't work for me !-- I'd rather break it down and do a little at a time ! - So it'll be a rotation !--
I can see me dragging some 6 ft sativas outside in March just because !-- Let them run to the end of October !-- Have to break out the chainsaw to harvest !

Sanjay Gupta sold America on high CBD weed last night on the "Weed vs Pills"!-- I guess I should sinc up my mating air of CBD Indica-x-Valentine and make us some more seed ?

Found some accidental seed !-- Panama Powerhouse- x Black Berry Snow Lotus then Umbra's B.B. King did a drive by on her !-- Momma make fine bud now if to see if B.B. can stand up to the Snow Desiel ?-- I know B.B. King the daddy cause he the only thing been in bloom for awhile !-- It sure as hell wasn't fathered by a hermie !-- I kill a hermie fast as I kill a cockroach !

X-mas Tree seed ?-- I needs to know !-- Pine me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back