Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank U Angie !-- I don't get out much !-- I'd been wondering what I did now !-- If I can figure it out then it should be a breeze for others !-- Just hope I can !

Umbra !-- Sorry ain't enough but it's the only words I got !

Rose I'm be putting those other high CBD crosses through thier paces but right now I'm trying to sort all these BBSL crosses out !-- Must be a dozen and I gotta keep thier mom's alive while I figure out what to keep and whether mom or baby !--plus other stuff -- It is kinda getting outta hand !-- I need to be shedding varieties but these things take time !- I can only smoke so much weed so fast !--

D.D. ask me if I want to come to Austin to go to this pro MMJ meeting with her !-- Why am I leary of such a meeting ?-- I would like to go just to find out what they know but I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to pay attention !-- I be trying to find the cop in the room !-- I might beg off and let D.D. go ?-- Much as I want to see this madness end-- I got too much rabbit in me !-- I don't know if I could do it !-- Been hiding too long to come out now !

I'm still trying to wrap my head around "Zechariah Sitchin's -- The Lost Book of Enki "-- I listened to the other day !-- For a translation of 14 tablets that are 6,000 years old it had all the elements of an excellent sci-fi book !-- Now I gotta go back thru it again !-- One them thangs make U think about stuff !-- Ain't but bout 400 people in the world can translate ancient Sumerian !-- Hell of a story is all I got to say !

Morning O.F.C. !
Warm liquid air at the beach today -- Anybody with breathing problems in trouble today !-- I don't have a breathing problem but my face don't like unstable air like this !--So the plan today is same as yesterday--Get high !-- Stay high !

RE-- I didn't see that post of U making caps !-- The quality of the trim will dictate dose !-- I'd say start with about 4 !--It takes about an hour after U take them with some food with some kind of oil in it -- 1st indication that the buzz is on it's way is a slight feeling in your belly somewhere between - "I'm hungery" and "Am I getting a belly ache ?"-- It'll pass before long and the the meds start to kick in !-- D.D. say a dose keep her right for up to 7 hours !-- I try for 3 doses a day !-- I got some bout to kick in myself !

Wake and Bake !--

I guess it was the new software, it wouldn't let me post pix of my dog, so I deleted the post. Not liking it much at all.

Umbra -- I ain't ignoring your pain but ain't nothing I could possibly say that would make U feel better !-- I been there !-- More than once !-- This is personal !-- I'm just trying to give U some space !
Only time will heal that wound !

I got one of those triple lemon things in aero outta 4 seed so I sit on them awhile before I try again!-- If it is male and happy healthy should I replace that Squish-x Oregon Lemon male I saved with him ?-- I just had to clone him again -- He was getting outta control so I root out a cut and throw the big piece out !
"V" and BOC -- Back in da house with 3 outta 4 seed of each in aero !-- The Double Bubble-x- ? --(I'm high I forget ) -4 outta 4 didn't germ -- I try again later and scarify them !--
Then there's a mess of other stuff !-- That little Temple-x- BPU I had didn't do too good but she left me some seed by BBSL and they looking good with about 3 outta 4 germing !
I got 4 of Giggy's-- '79 X-mas Tree --seed wet !-- See if they old enough to germ ?

Been drawing up an angled "Drip and Drain "-table !-- Don't have any graft paper to draw to scale or the new room measurement but I got a pretty good idea about the mechanics of the thing !

SR 91 -x- (MZR -x- BBSL)-- SR 91 -- top shelf indica outta Peru ( Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons )

The dad had a -- Mazar-i-Shariff of Lebonese Blond Hash fame mom --
He was fathered by the that Black Berry Snow Lotus super dad I got from Giggy !

S-x-OL -- Umbra's Squish -x- Oregon Lemon

S -- That stands for Strawberry -- Umbra's Plush Berry - x- Strawberry Desiel with a dad from some Strawberry Rhino pollen Bud chucked over the border to me !

NL-x- BBSL -- Dank incorporated !-- Rose's Nurse Larry with a BBSL dad !

NS-X- BBSL-- Barney's Farm -- Nightshade with that BBSL dad

Maybe 3 weeks to finish !

Ain't a weak link in dat dank chain ! -- Texas in trouble they ever let me work !

Good morning ofc...Tried a few of those trim caps, not much there... I think I’ll take Rose’s advice and save that for later when I have more and add som bud in there. I mixed up some chocolate the other day with ground decarbed bud and they are plenty potent...the wifey doesn’t like doing anything that makes her cough and both vaping and smoking seem to do that...She likes doing edibles, just not the wait...I tried a sublingual tincture once but it seemed pretty weak and I’m sure I could do better so I may give that another shot...

I figured U didn't take enough RE !-- I like my caps with lots of bud so I can take fewer caps !-- Might take 6-7 of those caps for a dose !

What up y'all?
Over 80 here today! Crazy! Had snow 2 weeks ago.
Gonna give all the girlz some organic compost tea today. Supposed to get some rain soon so that will wash all the good bacteria down by the roots. I swear the tea is like speed for the plants. Soon as they get it they perc up and reach for the sky.

Gloman in da House !-- Can't wait to see what U do with them things !-- I know how U do !

RE -- Sounds like what your wife needs is those hash oil cartridges for an e-cig !-- 70 % THC -- No waiting required !-- Umbra is the Rosen Press honcho !-- I think what he do is turn his trim into dry ice hash -- press it into pucks with a hash press !-- Then lower the hammer on it with that heated Rosen Press !-- It can turn a bunch of so so trim into a little high grade hash oil !-- That's probably the direction I'll go !-- Until I'm not the one trimming anyway !-- Even then ?-- No sense wasting trim !
D.D. likes those hash oil carts !-- toke or 2 and put it away !-- Don't smell up the place either !-- Easy to carry and conceal !-- I think there will be a big demand when they loosen the law down here !-- Most don't even know about such things !

how's barney gloman? You remind me i have tea bubbling for 48 hours, better go do something with it. I am having a sad day today, so i will bid you adieu. Peace out, smoke umifyougotum.

Hello everyone. Beautiful day today. So sorry you are blue Rose. I hope it passes soon. On a brighter note, I compared last aprils electric bill to this one, I am using 400 kwh less this year. Maybe switching to all leds helped with that?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good deal Nick !-- Biggest savings gonna come in deep summer when the AC doesn't have to work near as hard ! -- I got no complaints about LEDs !-- We'll maybe one !-- Somebody build a dam light board / bar or something that U can change out da dam chips if they go bad !-- I'm sure I'm move up from these Mars Hydro one day but still gonna be that problem and if U can't change chips out your light airy 't gonna be as good !-- The Mars Hydro and anything cheaper got them light boards set up in circuits and a chip goes bad U don't just lose that chip U lose the whole circuit like them Christmas tree lights used to do !

One of the things I like about my setup is each board/strip is $20 and I can change them out or add more and they come in several different kelvin colors. Each strip can do up to 48 watts. I used 5 strips on my most recent grow usually running around 200 watts of 3500k lights. I’m in the process of adding 4 more at 2700k to bring in when I switch to 12/12...I’ll also be adding another meanwell driver for the new strips. I’ll post another pic when I finish them. Keef, you could put a strip every 5 to 10 inches of your production line...

RE -- I got about 13 of those Mars Hydro and I'm using them till I wear them out and can't fix them anymore !-- The strips interest me though !-- I wonder if I could run them with the kinda drivers I got ?-- I got a couple with bad light boards but everything else is fine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back