Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all.
Windy and chilly start here. I think i will take a nap. You guys go forth and be fruitful for me.

Good morning ofc, had a few tokes of that Blueberry x Valentine last night and slept solid for about 10 hours... thank you Rose and Umbra...have a great day ya’ll...

2Red, I told Rose we struck gold with those beans. Some real medicine in them.

What up RE ?-- That sounds great !-- I got some of them seed too !-- I've never grew a high CBD plant Sounded like from what Rose and Umbra said that CBD Crew's indica -x- Valentine was the only one had high CBD in both parents so I started it first !-- Find out what a high CBD did before I start some of those other crosses -- I been thinking about those X-mas tree seed -- What's a couple more ?--I know that CBD Crew cross with a potent indica like that White Indica makes some great cannacaps !--

Umbra I think U right !-- I'm anxious to get some of the other crosses growing now !

I really kinda like all of these so far. I’m such a thc lightweight anyway and I get a nice little buzz from all of them but the cbd keeps it in check and makes for a nice relaxing high...plus I can enjoy smokin a bit more now...

I know when I started taking cannacaps it cut way back on my smoking !-- The pipe is there I just don't find myself hitting it regularly !-- I got 2 different sized caps (cause D.D. ordered the wrong kind )-- One size for high CBD caps and one for high THC caps -- Then just figure out the dosage !--
Caps is where probably all my high CBD weed going at least for now !

Full belly !-- Fine buzz !-- U know I got that head injury and get confused sometimes ? -- There's something I don't understand maybe somebody could explain to me ?-- There's these people who would like to see me in jail for growing medicine and threaten the same to the free states !-- Somebody explain to me again about how I'm supposed to be alright with that and never mention it ?-- Cause I ain't 't alright with it !

I ain’t aright with it either Keef, I live in a supposed free state myself but I still don’t trust the powers so I still try to keep it mostly to myself...I don’t think any of us will be truly free to grow and use this weed till we all are...
I got this pile(bowl) of trim to do something with. Is it worth trying to extract whatever it has or should I just throw it on the compost pile...I got no shortage of bud right now so either way is fine with me. I just thought it might be worth an experiment....
And a rose popped outside my shed door so I thought I’d share it...

View attachment C3547A93-E83C-4BF5-9236-2258C143D945.jpeg

View attachment 95AE2B94-7AA2-43F8-8AFC-8CF1D1438DCF.jpg

Well RE -- U could freeze that trim and some Everclear then do a quick wash and strain and make RSO-- I could give U some other ideas too but the most simplest effective thing U could do is Bake it at 240 for half hour or so to decarb it !-- Then crush or crumble it up small so U can pack it into caps !-- The thing about making caps outta trim is if they not strong enough U just have to take more !-- Let your belly do the extraction !-- I clean my trim up some by throwing out fan leaves anything don't have some trichs !-- Then run it through one of those screen wire Callander to break it up into tiny pieces then I get my whittled down chop stick and empty caps out and get busy !
U should really try them !-- U just have to find your dose on each new batch of trim !

U can get empty gel caps at a health food or vitamins store !-- I order a 1,000 count bag through Amazon !

I guess I coulda give U some more options RE -- Any oil -- bacon fat --olive oil-- butter U can make an oil extraction/ tincture !-- U still start with decarb -- Those who do an hours long hot oil extraction might cringe but that sheet ain't nessesary!-- I been through the whole circuit !-- U can cover that finely crushed weed -- I'd break it down into several portions !-- Put the weed in a microwave safe bowl and just cover with oil of choice !-- micro wave while watching !-- Bring it up to a rapid boil !-- stir and let set a minute or so -- drain -- repeat with next batch in same oil adding only enough to cover weed as needed l -- squeezing or pressing the oil out the microwaved weed !
Make a pretty potent "tincture "-I think Rose make other stuff for her patients ?- Or U can do that quick extraction with the Everclear!-- That reduced alcohol extract is called "Green Dragon" !-- Be careful of the green dragon !

That’s probably the simplest thing to do. I’ll take a look and weed out soma the fan leaves. I can’t see well enough to tell about the frosties, at least after it’s dried...it smells like hay not pot so I’m thinkin there ain’t much in there. What does freezing the trim do? Does that make for a better extraction? I have some 151 proof everclear but not sure I have enough for this batch of trim unless I run it thru some kinda chopper...

Before U start extracting with oil let me tell U how this gonna go !-- Cause I been there !-- There's gonna be oil on your spoons or other utensils!-- Wouldn't want to waste that so U lick it off !-- No need in wasting that oil smeared around in your bowl when U finish so U clean it out with your finger and lick it off !-- Then U end up with one them pics with that stupid look on your face and oil smeared into your hair and it ain't pretty after an hour or so !-- U be doing the crab walk for sure !

The freezing !-- When U making RSO with alcohol the alcohol can also dissolve the plant waxes and water solvable parts too !-- Just makes for a cleaner extract !-- I put some caps an oil in my belly it does an effective extraction without all the fuss and muss !

Hi guys, RE, save that trim in the freezer and add to it. You can add some bud to that and do a nice cbd tincture. That rose RE, i can't remember its name. It is fantastic. In another life I did rose shows, we had to be able to identify over a hundred, seems like.

Keef, i thought the cbd crew's indica would be to your liking based on what that plant looked like. But RE is right, there is great meds in all of them, i hope. I am tickled to hear you liked the blueberry cbd. Mine has some pretty big buds in there. And a nurse larry /v that doesn't look like either parent. hmm I am so glad you are liking this cross.'

Hey Umbra, how are you?

Hi Rose, that flower was at my house when I moved in and it has struggled against aphids since I’ve been here. I cut it way back last fall and have been spraying it with neem oil since, when I think about it...it seems to be coming back well and I don’t see any bugs yet...
Ok Keef, here is what I’m trying...not gonna do too many until I try a few and see how it goes...don’t want no oil all over myself...
The Nurse Larry and the Blueberry were my best producers of the bunch...

View attachment 43705F62-6381-43BE-90B0-4D58D90E6DED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back