Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
I guess I hve missed a lot....I hve been too busy to pop in over there. What the hell is up with that?

Its from when Loola got popped... I referred him and Mr C singled me out like it was my fault that he got popped....

Needless to say I didnt agree with his thought process and that ended me up as a public member... Since he demoted me to public there was basically nothing to see over there bc all the good threads are private... I saw maybe 12 new posts a day so I basically stopped posting...

Then Free told me the other day I was demoted again to nontrader list.... but I still have all my feedback...??

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Its from when Loola got popped... I referred him and Mr C singled me out like it was my fault that he got popped....

Needless to say I didnt agree with his thought process and that ended me up as a public member... Since he demoted me to public there was basically nothing to see over there bc all the good threads are private... I saw maybe 12 new posts a day so I basically stopped posting...

Then Free told me the other day I was demoted again to nontrader list but I still have all my feedback...?

This is from that Loola crap? You had nothing to do with it other then having referred him. Not cool.

Hamster Lewis said:
This is from that Loola crap? You had nothing to do with it other then having referred him. Not cool.

Yup... I agree not cool at all... but its all good bro...

It got me back over here more... :icon_smile:

Day 2 flower :)

IMG_1694.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1705.JPG

very nice nc. theres enough room in there to set up a cot.:)

demoted at a grow forum just sounds a little like banned. the tude is running a new year special on freebies. best part, you don't gotta recommend anyone!;)

Irish said:
demoted at a grow forum just sounds a little like banned. the tude is running a new year special on freebies. best part, you don't gotta recommend anyone!;)

where did anyone ask for your thoughts/opinion about my issue?? then ya totally lost me with the second part??

Lookin good NC... :48:

10/12 on females. 2 still not showing. But they are looking female. I see the little oval pod. Lol. Picked the right seeds for a first time multi strain, single pot run. Make for great selection. Hopefully :)

Hey Boys.... lookin krispy in there nouvelle.... So blueberry larry huh ? Sounds like it could be the big winner! Are they popped ? Talk to ya soon

freethebeans said:
Hey Boys.... lookin krispy in there nouvelle.... So blueberry larry huh ? Sounds like it could be the big winner! Are they popped ? Talk to ya soon

Hi you. No not popped yet. I only got a few. But am hoping it brings something special. Thanx

nouvellechef said:
Hi you. No not popped yet. I only got a few. But am hoping it brings something special. Thanx

with your greenthumb buddy.......i doubt much comes out of your garden that isnt dank!!!

keep up the stellar work bro!

Kushluvr said:
with your greenthumb buddy.......i doubt much comes out of your garden that isnt dank!!!

keep up the stellar work bro!

Oh. I have had some non keepers. No doubt. Those just are not picture worth. Haha

looking good, when are you going to pop up 3 more lights? lets really test this tent! you watering w/ holy water to get those f/m rates?

docfishwrinkle said:
looking good, when are you going to pop up 3 more lights? lets really test this tent! you watering w/ holy water to get those f/m rates?

Haha. That's funny. When I got the seeds. 50% give or take we're crushed. Sowed them all thinking with what's left of each I might get 50/50. Guess all the males got smashed. Thanx USPS! Saved me some work! As far as more lights. Down the road maybe. I know 16 airpots, 4 per pot in there would make ppl think I am using holy water in the yield category. Haha. These new Gro-labs are da bomb. Has all the features that I thought would make a tent better from the last one.

well at least the crushing of beans worked in your favor. oh man 72 plants in there would be ridiculous! whats the height of the tent? im asking cause i only have 6'7" to bottom of my floor joist in the basement and some tents are that exact size while others are a lil too tall.

docfishwrinkle said:
well at least the crushing of beans worked in your favor. oh man 72 plants in there would be ridiculous! whats the height of the tent? im asking cause i only have 6'7" to bottom of my floor joist in the basement and some tents are that exact size while others are a lil too tall.

6'7 on the money.

Latest posts

Back