Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha! thats what im talking about. thanks man, oh & ill get some 3wk pics up of your soil mix in action. ill need a freakin chain saw come harvest. thats a good thing, right? lol

docfishwrinkle said:
haha! thats what im talking about. thanks man, oh & ill get some 3wk pics up of your soil mix in action. ill need a freakin chain saw come harvest. thats a good thing, right? lol

Am assuming their healthy and happy then ? Anything beyond hacksaw is she beast territory.

Really impressive. Thinking in buying air pots when the smart pots lifetime ends.

What is the lifetime of those ?

Seen the PBS Documentary about apples, mj, tulips and potatoes. Have you seen it ? You need to go to Cazakistan if you love apples :D

bho_expertz said:
Really impressive. Thinking in buying air pots when the smart pots lifetime ends.

What is the lifetime of those ?

Seen the PBS Documentary about apples, mj, tulips and potatoes. Have you seen it ? You need to go to Cazakistan if you love apples :D

Thanx. I do like them alot so far. But a catch tray is a must with these. You will get some water that leaks out a bit. I made a well in the center that holds about a quart at a time, then I move onto another one, then back to the first one once it seeps down. I get about a 1% run off out the sides or so. No biggie at all. Plants seem to thrive in the airpots. No I have not seen the show on PBS. But will look for it.

12/12 on females from reg seeds. This new spot must contain holy water from the hills below Mt.Rainier! :) They def do not look all alike. So make for good selection. The first selection round will be the following.

Pure GDP x Lemon Larry x Purple wreck

Blue Moonshine x Purple wreck

Purple wreck x Bluemoonshine x lemon Larry

nouvellechef said:
12/12 on females from reg seeds. This new spot must contain holy water from the hills below Mt.Rainier! :) They def do not look all alike. So make for good selection. The first selection round will be the following.

Pure GDP x Lemon Larry x Purple wreck

Blue Moonshine x Purple wreck

Purple wreck x Bluemoonshine x lemon Larry

Very sweet NC! cant wait to see this...are u ginna choose from these what your next run in the ebb will be...or you gonna pop seeds for that too?

Yes. If any make the dank cut, one will be mommed out for a full run with her in the ebb.

nouvellechef said:
Yes. If any make the dank cut, one will be mommed out for a full run with her in the ebb.

killer.......sound great!

nouvellechef said:
Am assuming their healthy and happy then ? Anything beyond hacksaw is she beast territory.

actually a few days ago some of the cheeses were showing tell tale signs of P def, but i am thinking ph issues. the sub cross loves it & so does the other 2 indies. im going over there tonight so ill snap some pics. friday will be 3wks bloom & 11 wks in soil. i am now very worried about trying my columbian black project w/ 75%. if you remember correctly, the feed supply ended up milling my rice hulls, so i added by weight. 1 cf of hulls weighs ~7.25. so thats what i did w/ the ground & added some perl. i also added fulvic & aminos, but those were added way below rec doses. we dont want aminos to linger too late in flower as they pump up chlorophyll production alot. thats the only thing diff to the mix. what was your highest % sativa you ran in it? anyhow happy new year & i talk at ya later

docfishwrinkle said:
actually a few days ago some of the cheeses were showing tell tale signs of P def, but i am thinking ph issues. the sub cross loves it & so does the other 2 indies. im going over there tonight so ill snap some pics. friday will be 3wks bloom & 11 wks in soil. i am now very worried about trying my columbian black project w/ 75%. if you remember correctly, the feed supply ended up milling my rice hulls, so i added by weight. 1 cf of hulls weighs ~7.25. so thats what i did w/ the ground & added some perl. i also added fulvic & aminos, but those were added way below rec doses. we dont want aminos to linger too late in flower as they pump up chlorophyll production alot. thats the only thing diff to the mix. what was your highest % sativa you ran in it? anyhow happy new year & i talk at ya later

The DNA lemon skunk freebie from x-mas 09', which I luv. Must be 75% sat and she thrives in the mix. She pictured in the last pic post, but hard to tell from the rest. Ran her before in the mix, many times. It's funny how some think it's too hot, some get def and some go years without seeing a def.

Chugin along.

IMG_1709-1.JPG

IMG_1710-1.JPG

Those look great NC. It is interesting how the needs of individual plants vary. My soil is just sitting out there cold. I added the worm castings and Mr rb turned it a few times. I topped dressed a plant with it a couple weeks ago. so far so good. I can't find the biotone. googled it said it is an east coast thing. Not if you have it. Oh well. I figure till it hits 55 degrees in the composter it isn't cooking. So when it his that i will start the cooking time. you agree?

Rosebud said:
Those look great NC. It is interesting how the needs of individual plants vary. My soil is just sitting out there cold. I added the worm castings and Mr rb turned it a few times. I topped dressed a plant with it a couple weeks ago. so far so good. I can't find the biotone. googled it said it is an east coast thing. Not if you have it. Oh well. I figure till it hits 55 degrees in the composter it isn't cooking. So when it his that i will start the cooking time. you agree?

Depot or Lowes has the bio-tone. Call them ahead with item # and ask. To your question about the soil temp/cooking. No not really. Remember, as soon as you wet it, it began some cookin process. They are just slow and dormant right now. When you wake them up with myco, molasses amd water in a room thats 78 all the time. They will begin breaking down the meals. It will take a week for the plant to really get into the soil. Is it gonna be too hot at 1 week, IDK. Test it on one and see.

King Midas...no....your like the "green Midas", everything you touch turns to green. Stellar once again. Looking at your grows keeps me going, like a pep talk. Thanks for that.

Budders Keeper said:
King Midas...no....your like the "green Midas", everything you touch turns to green. Stellar once again. Looking at your grows keeps me going, like a pep talk. Thanks for that.

Thanx. Thats basically what the the 2gal ebb buckets should look like when headed to flower. If you have the space to spread them wide.

nouvellechef said:
Depot or Lowes has the bio-tone. Call them ahead with item # and ask. To your question about the soil temp/cooking. No not really. Remember, as soon as you wet it, it began some cookin process. They are just slow and dormant right now. When you wake them up with myco, molasses amd water in a room thats 78 all the time. They will begin breaking down the meals. It will take a week for the plant to really get into the soil. Is it gonna be too hot at 1 week, IDK. Test it on one and see.

Depot, no, Lowes, no...crazy here in the desert.

Rosebud said:
Depot, no, Lowes, no...crazy here in the desert.

Kidding me. Cant believe they dont have it in the nutrient section. Seen ut on ebay, etc also.

Got some new beans.

Chemdawg OG x Mendo Montage-Gage Green

Fire OG x Afgan Haze-Gage Green

Da Purps-BCBD

Blueberry-BCBD

Been curious bout the purps...hopefully it's a keeper!! They all sound yummy!

Latest posts

Back