Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would def stay away from Riot if possible doc.... from what ive heard hes burned alot of bridges...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Did you happen to get Burgandy?? Its Raspberry Bubba x (ECSDxHP-13)

I really wanted that one but I missed it... :rolleyes:

I looked. No. Saw some others did though.

oh , NC, lil off topic but i figured out my room temps at buddies were hitting 42*!! so plants are now in shutdown mode. 5wks & barley any chloropyll left in any of the fans. he decided to shut furnace off couple weeks ago to save money & heat w/ pellets! he saves, i lose big time. looks like would have been largest pull from that room also. anyhow sorry bout the rant here but needed to tell someone that would care. might be throwing in the towel until i get my barn in a couple years :(

docfishwrinkle said:
oh , NC, lil off topic but i figured out my room temps at buddies were hitting 42*!! so plants are now in shutdown mode. 5wks & barley any chloropyll left in any of the fans. he decided to shut furnace off couple weeks ago to save money & heat w/ pellets! he saves, i lose big time. looks like would have been largest pull from that room also. anyhow sorry bout the rant here but needed to tell someone that would care. might be throwing in the towel until i get my barn in a couple years :(

42??? You need to be on top of that. I would absolutely wait till you have your own spot. Thats ridic

Lol....Matt Riot. Thats a good one. Talk about people whose gear I wld avoid like the plague.

Irish said:
how they looking n chef? :)

Solid. I always pic a favorite. PW x BM #7 has amazing super sharp serrated edges. Just a stellar looking plant. Frost is setting in with many weeks to go. I will shoot her tonight and the rest.

The solo shot of the single flower is PW x BM #7. My pic for best in show. And its direct descendant in the little clone pic. See how the leaves stand straight up? This happens each time it hits the hot stuff. Like a jolt of adrenaline. :icon_smile:

And a new addition to the family. Supposed to be some insane frost from these packs. We shall see.

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1731-1.JPG

IMG_1725-1.JPG

IMG_1722-1.JPG

Thanx :)

I dropped 10, Larry x SOW BB also. Will name it as we see what comes.

very nice NC. man im eager to see GGG gear from start to finish in your soil. tear it up

Thats a killer combo on them beans NC . . . .wish I had a few to pop good luck. I bet there will be some awesome phenos in there.

So full and green, love it. Looks like the fun has started, can't wait till they get all gooey looking!

nouvellechef said:
Thanx :)

I dropped 10, Larry x SOW BB also. Will name it as we see what comes.

This has got to be some serious killer stuff. hammys Larry cut and your BB cut together... :holysheep: Can't wait to see what comes of it.

lordhighlama said:
This has got to be some serious killer stuff. hammys Larry cut and your BB cut together... :holysheep: Can't wait to see what comes of it.

I can't wait to see what comes from that cross as well....shld be some serious dank.

Latest posts

Back