Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Depot, no, Lowes, no...crazy here in the desert.

I ordered it online.....if u want when I get home I'll give you the link?

Why don't i think to do that more? Duh, thank you for the reminder Kush, I found it right away. I appreciate you having a brain when mine is...loaded.

nouvellechef said:
Got some new beans.

Chemdawg OG x Mendo Montage-Gage Green

Fire OG x Afgan Haze-Gage Green

Da Purps-BCBD

Blueberry-BCBD

Shazam bro....nice:hubba:

Kushluvr said:
I ordered it online.....if u want when I get home I'll give you the link?

This is why I hve job security.....thank you.:D

Rosebud said:
Why don't i think to do that more? Duh, thank you for the reminder Kush, I found it right away. I appreciate you having a brain when mine is...loaded.

LOL.....i take so many BHO rips everyday....im lucky i can still type, and im only 33(next month..hahaha):bong1::48:

nouvellechef said:
Thanx. I do like them alot so far. But a catch tray is a must with these. You will get some water that leaks out a bit. I made a well in the center that holds about a quart at a time, then I move onto another one, then back to the first one once it seeps down. I get about a 1% run off out the sides or so. No biggie at all. Plants seem to thrive in the airpots. No I have not seen the show on PBS. But will look for it.

i forget the name of it, but put the 4 things in the label(apple, MJ, etc...) on you tube and you can watch it.....grab some munchies and the bong...its long, but very informative! very good show, i highly recommend it, i wanna watch it again!

Hamster Lewis said:
This is why I hve job security.....thank you.:D

...im ripped....i dont get it? haha! and sorry for hijacking a little NC!!

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Ive been seein GREAT things from Gage Green... Im still dying for that Grapestomper Bx tho...

No need. I have it too :) Will select and we can catch up.

you have the Grape Stomper Bx's? really?? lucky mofo... I wish we could land keyplay's original GS cut...

I have 5 of the GS x OGKush goin ATM... I also have a tester pack of his ECSD x HP-13 I need to pop... :48:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
you have the Grape Stomper Bx's? really?? lucky mofo... I wish we could land keyplay's original GS cut...

I have 5 of the GS x OGKush goin ATM... I also have a tester pack of his ECSD x HP-13 I need to pop... :48:

I got others too. Whole bunch of mixed stuff. Doing the multi strain pots allows me to hunt stuff really quick. So he gave me a bunch of gems, hopefully. He said the inferno haze I got should be insane.

so you gonna run the ebb and the airpots next to each other in the tent?

nouvellechef said:
I got others too. Whole bunch of mixed stuff. Doing the multi strain pots allows me to hunt stuff really quick. So he gave me a bunch of gems, hopefully. He said the inferno haze I got should be insane.

Inferno Haze sounds insane...lol I hve enjoyed running JAAM and Free's cross from bean......I had been running from clone for a while. Was nice to put some beans in dirt again.:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Inferno Haze sounds insane...lol I hve enjoyed running JAAM and Free's cross from bean......I had been running from clone for a while. Was nice to put some beans in dirt again.:D

Lets hope so!

Kushluvr said:
so you gonna run the ebb and the airpots next to each other in the tent?

No. Air pots will hold selected mothers to be veged until June and they will go outside at that time. The tent will be ebb for awhile. Least thats the plan.

nouvellechef said:

Did you happen to get Burgandy?? Its Raspberry Bubba x (ECSDxHP-13)

I really wanted that one but I missed it... :rolleyes:

ive been on the hunt for grape stomper for quite sometime. LOL, the only place i saw it was riot seeds....LOL!!! grumble, grumble, grumble

Latest posts

Back