If someone knows what is that ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naddrin

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm new to growing herbs :p. And I'm only interested in the subject for 1 reason.

I smoked hash/pot several times, and I was never impressed by effects :p. I'm not into alcohol, nor into getting high, as it doesn't stimulate me much. I hate losing some of my control over my body. I get a headache after drinking 250ml of beer alone. I do smoke cigarettes regularly however mainly as a habbit.

One time however, I smoked hash (so i've been told) with someone, and it had a very strange effect on me. I felt like I was moving very quick, and time passed somewhat slower. The euphoria caused by pot was there but not very acute. I was able to think entire scenarios about things I ussually do, and then noticed that only seconds had passed. I liked that experience. So that someone I smoked with was a one time thing, and I didn't met that person anymore. However ... What the hell did I smoke, and how can I reproduce that effect ? If someone knows or can point me in the right direction, please something I can research. :D

Thank you.

sounds like you need to try some good stuff...to see if that is effect that you felt before. Welcome to the forum.

Fact is there are different types of a high. some will make you laugh some will make you mellow, some will make you tired some will make you hyper. you just need to find the high that suits you. seems like you like a more head high than a mellow. somthing that makes you think more.

Search sativa strains online and see if you can get any of them. then light up and enjoy :D

Welcome to MP...seems you got high...why not try it again?

well i've tried several time after, but I don't really find any use in laughing silly, and finding everything amusing :p, or the feeling of 'i don't care' I've experienced. I'm looking for a specific form of high.

I'm researching about sativa at the moment, and desinging a small growing experimental cabiet.

Btw, thanx a lot guys for having all the resources I think I need for now about herbs :D

Don't smoke catnip...it will give you terrible nightmares!

Cigarettes bad-Pot good.

AG

(Even though I'll smoke a cig every now and then!)

naddrin said:
well i've tried several time after, but I don't really find any use in laughing silly, and finding everything amusing :p, or the feeling of 'i don't care' I've experienced. I'm looking for a specific form of high.

I'm researching about sativa at the moment, and desinging a small growing experimental cabiet.

Btw, thanx a lot guys for having all the resources I think I need for now about herbs :D

Sativa and small usually dont go together. Sativa's are generally pretty tall. You may want to consider a larger growing area, or an indica, to have a smaller plant

Latest posts

Back