indoor 1 plant harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ED00EA71-2A35-4DCE-832E-7475520258D0.jpeg

figuring the amt of plants in 2 different rooms we honestly got 2 to 2 1/2 a oz. a plant
thats with the guys knowing what to do but over doing with lights .
I have had lots of plants that yield less than 3 oz. I try to stick with better yielding plants.

His goal was 2lbs/1,000w. Been to his house several times. 6 plants, two lights= 5 to 6 oz/plant. I average 3 1/2 oz.

yep , he exceeded his own expectations….have you been to his new house since he moved?

3+ lbs a tray , 9 plants a tray , one light , Skitty Drip Rings on each plant , one strandivar he has run forever and a huge yield , chocolate diesel

While there’s no doubt skitty and many others are hitting numbers like that, with the price of weed out there it doesn’t make a lot of sense to spend your life growing something that only pulls a few hundred dollars a pound nowadays… I remember when he finally came up with a design for those drip rings, and it completely changed the way he grew…

Boo , exactly , one of the reasons i retired 😁

some growers have these niche boutique markets , professional peoples , entertainment biz , yada yada yada and still get pretty nice prices

but yeah , last i heard around these parts herbs were under $1000 a lb

13 years ago it was $4k 🤩🤩🤩

Boo , exactly , one of the reasons i retired 😁

some growers have these niche boutique markets , professional peoples , entertainment biz , yada yada yada and still get pretty nice prices

but yeah , last i heard around these parts herbs were under $1000 a lb

13 years ago it was $4k 🤩🤩🤩
Yup, $400 a zip and $4,000 a lb. Not today! If you grow indoors in Colorado right now you better have a good following with loyal people with very particular taste. Cost way to much to grow indoor vs outdoor. Kids today will pay $100 and are happy with swag. Like Annie Green springs, Ripple and Boone's farm.....I drank it back then but not today.

Latest posts

Back