indoor 1 plant harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was doing a bathroom on Cedar beach house over looking the Long Island sound.
Before 60 I was a formidable ,capable .quick thinking force humbly said.
Walking up to the main level ,with a cane and a contractor ( a drunk) makes a comment about my walking slow.
Within 5 thousandths of a second I turn and bark " I much rather walk slow ,than think slow.." He looked stunned and sad ,as luck would have it he had a stroke and now makes me look like a sprint runner

That's a full 2x4.
5 plants, all fit and spaced to fit perfectly. Way too much plant and trouble, but I was trying to get 16oz. That's as close as I will get. Way too full and way to much maintenance. Not worth the trouble.

Bubba

Will be Be bop no worries Idc world keeps on spinging plants keep growing. I gotta find spots for them soon been being lazy lately spending time with old timer I live with.
He's about to have serious surgery in a month or 2 and might not wake up. So since I see him as one of the few good non self centered people left on this world been trying to make his world better before he leaves it. I know y'all didnt know kindbud was a Angel I keep my feathers hidden lol ✌

Latest posts

Back