indoor 1 plant harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we were into lsd and Bali Hai

A3F3B9DD-5D42-4D7C-BEF2-2AE515A5C849.jpeg

FB3B7B8F-2B7A-421C-94F7-E289F118ED85.jpeg

3BDC7303-BA93-4CAC-9946-0AD9C9DB7C49.jpeg

every year I send a box of "car parts" to an out of state friend that isn't able to obtain these kind of parts where he lives...I still get 4800 per box once a year and he's thrilled to get the parts...6400 per box was my standard price waaaay back and I had it spoken for before it was cut...times have changed but the demand for my parts have remained...I will fulfill my obligations this year but dunno if it'll happen next year...:rolleyes:

Mr Subbie gets all up in a rant because I have so many pots. I told him I needed them all. He kindly stacked them neatly in the shed yesterday. I never get my pots back on the giveaways. I think I may be a pot hoarder… the pot I give away freely but my pots I’m stingy with…

every year I send a box of "car parts" to an out of state friend that isn't able to obtain these kind of parts where he lives...I still get 4800 per box once a year and he's thrilled to get the parts...6400 per box was my standard price waaaay back and I had it spoken for before it was cut...times have changed but the demand for my parts have remained...I will fulfill my obligations this year but dunno if it'll happen next year...:rolleyes:
I have some parts coming in all the time. I can keep you in business.

gabish

Ha ha.

I could use some muffler bearings. I prefer them with grease already added....

While there’s no doubt skitty and many others are hitting numbers like that, with the price of weed out there it doesn’t make a lot of sense to spend your life growing something that only pulls a few hundred dollars a pound nowadays… I remember when he finally came up with a design for those drip rings, and it completely changed the way he grew…
I still have 1 guy who pays $300/oz. Also another guy who pays $100/ quarter oz. Far and few between.
No guilt since I asked them what they think is fair, LOL.

Latest posts

Back