indoor 1 plant harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I dream of things I used to do.

and the bible agrees with you Brother….

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

you may say that i’m a dreamer
but i’m not the only one

In the last two years, I have seen myself go from a strong vital of man to a broken old man. It appears the wheels are falling off faster than I can keep them greased and tight.

In the last two years, I have seen myself go from a strong vital of man to a broken old man. It appears the wheels are falling off faster than I can keep them greased and tight.

no worries Bro , it only gets worse so go ahead and try to have some fun and laugh in the face of adversity

9399ECA0-7D9B-424D-AEBE-5E1380FF2E04.jpeg

and the bible agrees with you Brother….

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

you may say that i’m a dreamer
but i’m not the only one
Can I get a witness…😊

Getting old is no fun wish I was 20 again
Not me. I lived through it once by the skin of my teeth. Might not be as lucky the second time around.
I retired at 59....that is why I want to be 60 again. My back didn't hurt and I wasn't taking any meds then.
What took ya so long? I retired at the ripe old age of 50 with 30 years of hard labor under my belt and a screwed up back to show for it.

I took cuts from the mothers I gave Big. I worked to hard to get exactly the strains I like just to walk away. Plus I have tons of seeds. Right now it's fishing, the veggie garden and the yard to keep me busy. Never a boring around here.

Last edited:
True story. I work harder in retirement that I did at work.

aint that the truth

but at least we get to make our own schedules which include many meetings with Pipehitters Local 420

you know the Union Steward , Panama Red , he runs a tight ship and keeps us focused and on track

Latest posts

Back