It might be better served in intro's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houseoftreasure

...we know our pleasure.
Reaction score
Well, I keep getting told by the system that I should just jump right in and make a post TODAY! And because I'm easily told what to do by inanimate objects, I obeyed. Finally. I should also mention I am a procrastinator. Any one else in this group know some one like that? I bet most of you know some one.

Any way, we are just doctors fee's away from applying for my OMMP card. We have done extensive research before begining any of the paper work portion of the task of becoming legal. Before I get farther into this, and asking you folks for knowledge of growing... Which I promise to do extensiveley, so as to avoid some of the simpler mistakes I am sure to make, I thought it would be more entertaining to hear the tales of tribulations from the... "experienced". Share with us all, (with out names and the like of course) the trials tribulations and triumphs that made you the wiser, and happier consumers of MMJ that we are.

My first attempt was bad. Just bad. very small 1 foot by 2 foot by 5 foot grow cabinet. Yes It gets worse. Being... very active in my learning process, and hence MY processes... slower, my friend and I decided we should cut holes in the back for venting, and put three 75 wt grow bulbs. (BTW, it gets worse) We knew ZERO about light coloring, cooling... etc. In case you hadn't figured that out. Oh, did I mention yet, that we planted in one of those octaganal fish aquriums? Seed straight in the dirt? No drainage? Well as you see this went from bad to disastrous to... what's worse than that? Puting the cabinate in the un heated garage. In Illinois. In Jan. Yeah... They all grew beatifully. To about 8 inches. Then toppled over under the weight of their growers' idiocy. I can only attribute any growth at all to the magic that is Miracle Grow.

Any stories to share?

Or maybe I shoulda put this in general. But Since I forsee procuring the majority of my information in this forum I posted it in here. I was at first thinking of the stories being about the procurement of OMMP, but then since I had none of mine as yet, I thought I better be more general.

Any way Greetings all, and look forward to replies.

Peace

Latest posts

Back