Kaliman's Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leafminer said:
The blue powder is only MG Bloom 15-30-15, not the stuff I did with the Dead in 1980... LOL. Yeah it is lookin good. It looks like 2 oz upward on average, say a half pound plus whatever the big haze pheno produces. That one is going 13 weeks at least. :holysheep: Where did THAT come from :afroweed: that's somewhat like the Nigerian I used to grow in Yiewsley, off the M4. Some interesting phenos in this lot! Fun! :hubba:

So it will be 2 days each to harvest and trim, that's a 1 week window and I think I called it just about right. I'll carry on with the haze type of course, it looks wonderful. Nice to have something so unusual. Useless for indoor of course.

So, overall, I am super pleased; the flower time is as good as most indicas, the yield is similar, the potency, well, I can only imagine... :hubba: and there's always a chance of finding an exciting pheno.

I'll submit a proper report later. Drying time estimated at 1 week. Nice and easy does it.

There is a lot of variation in phenotypes Leaf mate and which is a bit surprising seeing all the Cheese#1 progeny come from a single clone, the original Exodus and I'm working on hopefully dialling these extreme sativa types out of the genetic equation as the seed you have is from 6 males x 8 females in open pollination but I have with my growing partners abroad produced the next generation of Cheese#1 which is cheese#1 boys back crossed to the original clone and this I think will inject some uniformity as currently cheese#1 matures in roughly 8-11 weeks with 8 weekers being the rarer types so I'm trying to flatten the time curve out, so to speak?

But you saying you have a girl that could go 13 weeks is a new one on me so I'll be interested to see how she finishes?

Hey Rockster remember my 1st grow i had one went a little over 12 weeks and 10.5 oz dry as a nuns.
Lol
That was very very sativa influenced.
And stinky *** cheda.
T4

That tall one is going strong. She's shed all the big fans - I'm sure that is just part of this pheno so you might like to note it. She's going to be a heavy yielder. In outdoor situation, large planting, unlimited height, I would say she's going to 15ft and yielding several pounds. I won't be surprised to get a quarter off her.
I might have some hybrid seed on her, the AK48 left a few around before I twigged on. That might be amusing. I've got a few hybrids of the other pheno coming up now.

Drying time 1 week. Uncured.

Aroma: acid drops, a hint of pepper, sweet.
Smoke: A little harsh, as expected; sweet.
Onset: Smooth, rapid but not fast, tendency to OD if greedy.
Potency: High. Three tokes is plenty. Stronger than my best Domina.
High or Stone? Begins rather slowly, then you suddenly realise that you're pretty high. It seems to modulate later on into an indica-like stone. It's been a long time since I have smoked anything like it. I think Aurora is about as strong, but that's a body stone, a total disconnect.

I think I'll always want to be growing some of this stuff, and some Aurora. (Later in the year , yeah. Or actually, quite soon..)
It's tremendously aromatic once dried.
Yield was around 2 oz. (from 12-12)
Overall: :holysheep:

Cool report Leaf it does get smoother with curing tbh i dont cure and i had some of mine i chopped a week or so ago last night and was very smooth and i went under fast.
Lol.
T4

I was going to harvest the other two today, but they're not ready. I'll put some pics up. You can see amber already on one shot, but still mostly cloudy.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C2-closeup.jpg

C3-amber.jpg

And here are the shots of the tall lady, progressively shedding leaves . . . here you go:

TL1.jpg

TL2.jpg

Wait until the buds are hard nuggets Leaf then they are ready.
T4

Looking good leaf mate but methink's you've still a couple of weeks to go?

Yes, dunno, the plants have gone weird. The stems have gone so bendy that they toppled over under the weight of the top cola, so I had to stake them. The colas are getting quite massive all of a sudden.

Sounds like a problem, I better come over and take some of that excessive weight out of the way for you??? :)

leafminer said:
Yes, dunno, the plants have gone weird. The stems have gone so bendy that they toppled over under the weight of the top cola, so I had to stake them. The colas are getting quite massive all of a sudden.

Oh gosh those darned big cola's, ain't they a biatch! :)

The stems on this strain are totally different to the rigid, more hollow indicas. I found I could bend the stems any way I liked in very little time using my fingers. Quite unusual. I don't recall ever encountering such a flexible variety.
Hey, cool to see you around, 4U2!

Hey leaf, they look yummy. I'll have to help Roddy with some of that weight. :)

Thanks for the mojo everyone. Harvested them all except the tall one, and I will take that down tomorrow. Very happy with the grow.

Latest posts

Back