leafer? lil help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz

Reaction score
so I'm sure you've all heard that you can get high off of leaves and I'm sure you've all heard you CANT get high off of leaves. the mystery continues... but I wanna find out. I'm growin three plants. their only about 6 inches tall but when they get to harvest I dont wanna just pick the buds and trash the plant. any tips on what to do with the leaves? I wanna get the most outta my plants. I've heard B.S stories about dippin roots in boiling water to push the THC into the leaves. (probably myth). I know about tea and all that. I mainly wanna smoke tho. and how old does a plant have to be to contain THC? is it at seedling and THC content increases with age? or is it more after the vegetative state? not too sure. any help is awesome. thanks

sounds like you want some hash or thc oil

Your thc production happens during flowering (budding)

6 inches is bloody small... but can be done if trained properly.

The only leaves that will get you high are those trichome encrusted leaves that grow close to the bud. The larger fan leaves, without trichomes, will do nothing for you at all.

THC content is highest when the plant is in full flower.

From what I read from various sources, upper leaves around the buds have THC content but much lower so it is impractical to smoke but you can extract the THC in various ways such as extracting oil or hash as well as creating butter and tincture.

I looked into making hash and all the processes for it are extremely long and complicated. I thought hey I'm growin three plants and I'm gonna grow them organically til they bud. if its a female I'm gonna pick it. and then I havent figuerd out what to do with the leaves. I've smoked leaves and I got a lil body high but we had about half a pound and we smoked it really fast.

Buy some bubble bags, easy as money... And make some bubble hash..... Yummy

Bubble bag are 3 different bags with 3 diff. size strainers as you strain the trics. gather in each bag and walla you have 3 different grades of hash...good luck and take care...Also you can get some ISO and put your leaf in a jar fill jar up to just about an inch over the leaf shake for about 5 mins. pour it through a paint screen and then through a couple coffee filters let it evaporate and then whats left is your hash oil.....

Latest posts

Back