Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey 4u2 heres my baby med grow :48:
100_4491.JPG100_4492.JPG

heey Ukgirl420..that looks great..thanks for playing..she looks very healthy..Green Mojo your way..

sweeeeet now ukgirls here i gotta play!! hehe ok will have a look for something tomorrow or tonight if i'm not too drunk :S i'm sure i'll find something...even if it means i use my ph testing kit bottle lol

ok so i think i found something...sorry the grandparents don't live near by and well the ones i have left take so many meds that using a box like that would not be fair on you guys :p hehe jus kiddin'... my mum just finished a course of antibiotics so asked her if i could have the empty bottle...its bigger than a lighter but is about all I can find - I been all through the meds cupboard trying not to look too inconspicuous lol. will ask the boyfriend which strain he wants to pop in it (no bagseeds here - hell no weed lol) and get it germinating..am I allowed to germinate it before I pop it in? Hope everyone ok :D

4u2sm0ke said:
a few people have asked about clones..I say if you can fit one it there and want to play around..then do it..I think it would be harder..but hell cloneing itself is hard..lol..okay yeroc1982.. you just open the play ground for clones to play a long I want to see this..please post pics in here okay? and Have fun:)
im still in waitng on seeds or now i may add a clone or both but count me in forsure.PS i alpeady got my med bottle.

PurpleSkunk said:
lol so i crammed a clone in a med container i'm puting her on 12/12 hope she makes it lol.
i will put a caliorange/stoneybud seed my breed lol when they pop if they pop lol good growing.PS

:holysheep: ....:rofl: ....thats what Im talking about. did it have roots allready..that things going to fall over in a week HIGH on weed:D

Thorn said:
ok so i think i found something...sorry the grandparents don't live near by and well the ones i have left take so many meds that using a box like that would not be fair on you guys :p hehe jus kiddin'... my mum just finished a course of antibiotics so asked her if i could have the empty bottle...its bigger than a lighter but is about all I can find - I been all through the meds cupboard trying not to look too inconspicuous lol. will ask the boyfriend which strain he wants to pop in it (no bagseeds here - hell no weed lol) and get it germinating..am I allowed to germinate it before I pop it in? Hope everyone ok :D

thats Great thorn..to bad no weed and no bag seed...But thanks for playing along..and tell boyfriend..there is NO sample takeing of the MEDS ..lol looking forward to the pic..:cool:

4u2sm0ke said:
can can...That thing is takeing off man...I bet you did leave Birth control pills in there HUH?:p

and nice shot by the way..

i think its cause its on 12/12. Ive left GG under 18/6 and shes growin slower.

Papa - I want pics! Welcome aboard

canibanol cannonball said:
i think its cause its on 12/12. Ive left GG under 18/6 and shes growin slower.

Papa - I want pics! Welcome aboard

I agree - the plants i grown 12/12 from seed seem to have grown much faster :hubba:

Ok got pics... not much to show yet lol

My container...with and without lid (not that i'll need it :rolleyes:) and my seed that i popped into germination last night... its a Lowryder Mint. I asked the fella which I should do and he was like 'eh? I dunno..er Mint that was good' lol bless him, he doesn't have a clue :ignore: :p

So is that container ok? I don't mind doing a Mint as even if its male i need the pollen for future grows :hubba:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Latest posts

Back