Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn..thats great..looks like glass..did you put some holes for drainage? That seed looks GREAT..Good Luck...GREEN MOJO for your Baby..

GMCORP..wheres your MED bottle?

4u2sm0ke said:
No..I think if you was to germ in say a Maxy-pad..that would be embarrassing:D

lol so true...god those things would hold so much water you could probably germinate a farm's worth in one of those :p

don't worry it is plastic :) and not done holes yet but will do when i find a tool... only gonna do 1 or 2 in that thing, otherwise i'll be watering it about 7 times a day :rolleyes:

Thorn said:
lol so true...god those things would hold so much water you could probably germinate a farm's worth in one of those :p

don't worry it is plastic :) and not done holes yet but will do when i find a tool... only gonna do 1 or 2 in that thing, otherwise i'll be watering it about 7 times a day :rolleyes:
plastic heat a pointy object small nail something and slowly make holes.PS

thanks bro! I actually used my nail/bud clipping scissors lol, working like a charm :D

Seed still not popped - i'm geting impatient :p these mint always seem to take a little longer to pop ...

pics 4U:D

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

Thorn said:
thanks bro! I actually used my nail/bud clipping scissors lol, working like a charm :D

Seed still not popped - i'm geting impatient :p these mint always seem to take a little longer to pop ...
i hope she cracks for u soon.PS

aww she;s such a cutie 4u! i really wanna get mine growing!!!

canibanol cannonball said:
Shes doin good Smoke
:rofl: what the heck you growin in now a coffee cup :rofl:

I was thinking Think with Thorn....what do you guys say we do a 35mm camera film holder..they all the same size I think and easy to come by..we could set a day to drop beans and play with that..Looks Like you are about to Lose your GG...good luck with that one..

and Your Meds are comeing along Beautifull

I got jealous and started a seed in an Advil bottle. Such a cute idea y'all had! Here's a picture of what i'm germinating right now (bagseed, under CFL, in Black Gold organic seed starting soil) and a picture of one of the Ice we're harvesting a week from today!!!

PB151186.JPG

PB151189.JPG

GMCORP said:
I got jealous and started a seed in an Advil bottle. Such a cute idea y'all had! Here's a picture of what i'm germinating right now (bagseed, under CFL, in Black Gold organic seed starting soil) and a picture of one of the Ice we're harvesting a week from today!!!

Thanks for playing my friend...Nice Bottle..Take advil a lot..lol..Good luck..and green mojo your way:D ...please add a link in your signature..will help drive more to play:hubba: and Congrats on the upcomeing Harvest!!! Thanks and Have a Great weekend

GMCORP said:

Those square soil containers you have there..I tried those with my white widow Im growing now and did not care for them..When I trnsplanted them to my 3 gallon grow bags the roots would not grow threw..I endded up haveing to pull it and cut the bottoms off those things..and replace..Now they are fine..Just my thaughts:)

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks for playing my friend...Nice Bottle..Take advil a lot..lol..Good luck..and green mojo your way:D ...please add a link in your signature..will help drive more to play:hubba: and Congrats on the upcomeing Harvest!!! Thanks and Have a Great weekend

Candy-Coated Advil is my favorite medicine after MJ :hubba:

As the Late the Great comedian Mitch Hedberg said, "A[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dvil has a candy coating. It's delicious. Then it says on the bottle, do not have more than two. Then why do they have a candy coating? I cannot help myself. Let me have ten Advil, I have a sweet tooth."

Done and done on the signature thing :bongin: now let's :watchplant:and hope they grow!
[/FONT]

4u2sm0ke said:
Those square soil containers you have there..I tried those with my white widow Im growing now and did not care for them..When I trnsplanted them to my 3 gallon grow bags the roots would not grow threw..I endded up haveing to pull it and cut the bottoms off those things..and replace..Now they are fine..Just my thaughts:)

Always worked for me--- but to each his/her own ;)

yeah I know they make softer ones I seen them at Home depot..I got these ones from garden store and should have known when I had to use my metal shears to seperate the 6 they came as..lol..be sure to have holes in bottom..can can forgot lol

Latest posts

Back