Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
east I think I may set my alarm and wake up to buy the seeds...then go back to bed. I have to be up early tomorrow way before the sun...I am thinking the site will be down all night and I wont get any seeds :(

ill find out if i can some strains knock me out when i go to sleep im thinking this has the potency if i dont get to make the order im still going to wake up tomorrow have a short day at work and go get me some meds im having a hard time choosing between louie 13th , organic master, larry og or tahoe og

Mother 2 dog when you wake up check the site.

eastla_kushsmoka said:
ill find out if i can some strains knock me out when i go to sleep im thinking this has the potency if i dont get to make the order im still going to wake up tomorrow have a short day at work and go get me some meds im having a hard time choosing between louie 13th , organic master, larry og or tahoe og

get whatever looks the froastiest and smells the best....U know I would get the og...course I havent seen the other ones...stinks that u still have to buy meds how much longer til u are self suficient? or do u have others smoking ur grow like mwah?

the chef said:
Mother 2 dog when you wake up check the site.

yah I am going to check at 9 pm my time after 12 eastern time maybe it will be up then if not after midnight and if not then tomorrow morning lol...

I'm sure it will be still got another hour to go on the eastcoast.

2Dog said:
get whatever looks the froastiest and smells the best....U know I would get the og...course I havent seen the other ones...stinks that u still have to buy meds how much longer til u are self suficient? or do u have others smoking ur grow like mwah?

ha i fell alseep dang! i buy because i have the money atm i do have some pretty killer sour og curing up for christmas i didnt have to buy weed for a while when i harvested the crops before this but you know how that goes 500 bong hits 200 blunts 50 joints later its all gone the flower room is kickn should have enough smoke till outdoor season then after that should have enough weed/hash till christmas 2011

Just put my order in. Sorry to all about the times i'll e-mail the tude and get the correct times they open.

did it end up opening on cali time? what a trip.

when i checked at 4 they were selling them i put in my order in..man when i turned on my hps i ound out something was messing with my dirt i look over and 3 baby seedling are ripped in half what the hell kind of animal does this

uh oh....in the shed or your closet?

2Dog said:
uh oh....in the shed or your closet?

it was in the closet the shed is fully sealed whatever it was had enough strength to push around a bunch of dirt and killed my own hybrid seedlings im mad those were the last seeds i had left of a very high yeilding ogk bagseed from las vegas i renamed 702 yogee ill never get to smoker her again very good memories came with that strain

Thank you for posting about this offer. I placed my order this morning and got the 5 free strains, plus these freebies YIPPPEEEEEEEE! This is a killer deal for everybody. Buyers are happy. They get more than they pay for. And Attitude is getting way more business than they normally would. Major win-win. Anybody ever try their wallet? I chickened out and went with the shirt
UFO# 1 DNA Hash Plant Haze Feminized
UFO # 2 Dinafem Moby **** Feminized
UFO# 3 Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash
Here's the whole order. I can not wait to try some of these. A couple are supposed to be mold resistant, too.
Lowryder Easy Ryder AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds
Barneys G13 Haze Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
DNA Genetics Kush Berry X Skunk
DNA Genetics Kandy Kush X Skunk
DNA Genetics LA Confidential X Skunk
DNA Genetics Sleestack X Skunk
DNA Genetics OG18 x Skunk
Reg Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds
UFO# 1 DNA Hash Plant Haze Feminized
UFO # 2 Dinafem Moby **** Feminized
UFO# 3 Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash

I got the t-shirt and all the UFO and DNA freebies you listed Benny.
I also got 10 regular auto AK47 and 5 fem White Russians. I am hell bent on succeeding with some Autos. I'm thinking of changing my user name to Timex (takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin').

:yay: I'm glad everybody got thier early x-mas wish! I opted to just get the freebies this round but will put in a more defined order soon. Always wanted to try the wallet....maybe next time. Happy hollidays-the chef

I ordered my White Dwarf Autos! THANKS DISHWASHER MAN!!!!

MMama! Been waiting on ya! Hehehe dishwasher man, i like that!

I had this weird dream on the last of my WW last night, Chef.....have you ever read Stephen King's short story called "The Lawnmower Man"?

I saw you as the Dishwasher Man, a horror story where all the wifeys and cats in the neighborhood hide as you slosh down the street looking for your next victims......ROFL!

mojavemama said:
HI OHC, I see you down there....waving at you! :ciao:

Hey MAMA !!!! :ciao:
Yes, I'm all on it today. Got the "regular" autos for the seed breed.

Latest posts

Back