Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant remember but it was weird i remeber lol

I bought a t-shirt from the tude and it came today. Dogs Bollocks! LMAO
benny is 2 for 2 with attitude.

does the attitude have a new special every month ?

sweet :aok:
i signed up for their newsletter so im asuming i'll get something when they put up next one

Yeah zipster you can also check the website on the left hand side it says newsletter just click on it. You can also acsess that info by logging into your account, the newsletter will be posted on the right bottom box. They start posting thier next deal around the end of the month and usally run it at about the first of next month, give or take.

This is the email they sent me..I already told her I got everything but the three freebies and listed them for her..Geez..Lets hand feed the ducks now..

Hi there

What did you receive with your parcel?

Many Thanks

Rachel

The Attitude

2dog your so cute when your mad. :)
Hey even ducks need to be pampered every now and then. lol

Im not mad...lol just irritated..well not even irritated just ...lol my feathers are ruffled..I had bad dreams last night...I am not enjying that.

I'm sorry 2dog i guess its a busy time fer them mine havent even been posted as having left to the states yet. Have you checked your blood sugar darlin?

yes dear I am great! 117 this morning..had a low one last night! I havent had a seizure in years and hope to keep it that way...last time I bit the crud out of my tongue..couldnt talk right for about two weeks and missed thanksgiving dinner~ I want them to perfect that watch that tells you if you are low...I guess it beeps or something.

Yeah, they should perfect that..:holysheep: what if perfecting that invovles a tube in your wrist:eek: Eww need to clean the bong!

then I wouldnt do it..same reason why i dont have a pump for insulin it involves a tube and a hole in my tummy, no thank you. My brother who is older and adopted lol still ended up diabetic my mom feels cursed anyways he had his slip out while playing softball..ewwwwwwwwww
Most people my age dont do the injections anymore I am old school..

my best friend had this guy she dated that was deathly afraid of needles and whenever I would visit her (he didnt live with her) he would freak out that he was going to get stuck.. I dont leave needles lying around lol. anyways he couldnt stand the idea of the possibility that a needle would somehow fall into the couch or something and get him...Can you believe he didnt do drugs lmao... I have taken shots in front of people and they didnt even notice I am discreet..

:woohoo: THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!

10 white castle
1 hash plant haze (fem) freeby
15 DNA freebys

wifey said they better jump outa that dirt! WC is for her pain.

this is gonna be fun! :dancing: :farm: :watchplant: :yay:

OHC we be square $

good deal fastcash!!! Glad to hear the wifey will soon be feeling much better! :)

FA$TCA$H said:
:woohoo: THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!

OHC we be square $
Get em soakin and get on with it $$ :p
I'm showin' three tap roots so far.... time's a waistin' and we got beans to grow!

OHC: You need to change that avatar....it's to distracting...lol wait, what was i doing ? ~

Latest posts

Back