Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the order yesterday. All the freebies were there, what the hell is dambusting?

2dog did you get any resolution on the missing beans yet?
Meds the avatar stays till New Years - then it's back to the real me - just another brown eyed girl. xox

oh but hippie I've enjoyed the backside so much... is there anyway we could convince you to give us the front view after the new year. It would save us guys from having to put "working out" on our new years resolutions. LOL!

OldHippieChick said:
2dog did you get any resolution on the missing beans yet?
Meds the avatar stays till New Years - then it's back to the real me - just another brown eyed girl. xox

Nope no 2nd email...I am a bit irritated. Maybe she just sent them out? I may have to email again today I am trying to be patient...

Mine havent left there side of the earth, just e-mailed rachel at the tude about our situation 2dog and also asked about the ogkush(rp). She generally get's back to me in 1-2 days. I have faith but patience is wearing a little thin.....i hope to eat my words!

aw chef...that sucks man I am sorry...hopefully she emails back soon...

That DOES blow - Chef should be getting a commission from Attitudes for all his free advertising hmmmmmmm.
NO SOUP FOR RACHEL !!!!

got mine just dropped a sleestack!! has anybody ever smoked this strain.. looks and sounds SUPERDANK

bshack u should do a GJ I would def watch that one...r u hydro or dirt.

Took the wifey out fer a ribeye and decided to check the mail. I just e-mailed rachel at the tude and let her know.
still gonna wait on a response fer the og and your missing. But this makes the second doggie....just gotta have patience like we grow...

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

very cool congrats chef!

very cool congrats chef!

ur welcome... hubby wants to watch twilight and I am like gag me..isnt that awful..watched a movie called farm house this week very intense...they have it in the redboxes..u have those where u live anyone? also watched the goods today it was pretty funny.

Morn 2dog and BHC. A foot of snow and more expected! They got those boxes here but with the albino brain chiggers that are falling it isn't safe to go outside.

4 of my 5 auto White Dwarf Fems germinated, one still doing nothing.
1 of the freebies germinated--the Hashplant Haze, but nothing on the Moby D*ck. All 5 of the Aurora Indicas germinated. I also have some Wizards going, and the seeds are SO BIG compared to the wee tiny auto seeds!

Chef, I SO want some of that snow! It's been way too long since I've made a snowball....

This makes the 7th time in my life i've been around snow. You can have all you want! Be patient with the moby if i remember the germ is the slowest part.

now my moby **** germed but not my hash. also disappointed in only 4 jilly beans sprouted out of 10.

Check the heat around where you germ, might be a little on the cold side.

Latest posts

Back