my closet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 20140426_064149.jpg

Update on my blue dream. I have two taller pheno's and one short one. The short one has had some issues but seems to be bouncing back. Can't seem to fix the pics issue. Well I should change the journal to sawhse's wall grow. Lol tilt left everyone.

Attachments

• 20140426_064144.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 112
Yeah no problem I'm a first time grower. I didn't realize they grow out like that. They look good.

Looking nice Sawhse!
thanks rose. Wish I had a led light like what you have going. I am going to keep a eye on your grow as well. Might have to ask mrs sawhse to hook me up.

Those look good. How big are those smart pots? they look like they are about 4gal of soil there. I noticed one off the plants in the background of the first pic looks like it has a magnesium deficiency. Hit them with either some dolomite lime or a liquid cal/mag supplement. The supplement will work faster but the lime is better for buffering the soil pH.

Those look good. How big are those smart pots? they look like they are about 4gal of soil there. I noticed one off the plants in the background of the first pic looks like it has a magnesium deficiency. Hit them with either some dolomite lime or a liquid cal/mag supplement. The supplement will work faster but the lime is better for buffering the soil pH.

:ciao: neighbor. Hey thanks for the info and for stopping by. I will give that a shot. Yea i think they are three gallons. I tend to use my rose pots more then these so i forgot what size i bought. I like these pots though. I have to water a bit more with them but they do work great.

Just a quick update. So I put in my other hood in my bud tent cause I wasn't happy with my euro hood. This other one is bigger and is square instead of rectangle. Seems to give me better light coverage. Snapped a shot of one of my blue dreams inside just after lights out. :aok: on this round I am letting the plants go without any training or topping. See how it comes out. Have a good one mpers!!

View attachment 20140501_063609.jpg

Blue dream is looking dreamy....very happy plants..nice Sawhse.

Thanks mr1. Well I started to notice some smell coming from the closet so i refilled my carbon filter. I have a real big one in my large tent and it took awhile but i think that did it. Lol
Thats a messy job but sooooooo worth it. This blue dream is really stinky. Might fill my small one in the morning. Time to watch some tv and chill.

I know what you mean by messy. I put my shopvac hose close to where I am pouring the carbon and it sucks up the dust nicely.

Looking great Sawhse, blue dream is always AWSOME smelling.

Nice plants Sawhse.

Latest posts

Back