my closet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pertty ladies! I love bd. never had the chance to grow it yet but trade buds with another local grower. Awesome smoke

Looking great Sawhse, blue dream is always AWSOME smelling.
thanks lyfespan It does have a great smell!!!

Nice plants Sawhse.

Thanks mr1 means alot.

Pertty ladies! I love bd. never had the chance to grow it yet but trade buds with another local grower. Awesome smoke

Yea I love the high. It can get pretty tall in some of the phenos but it can yield some great dank. Thanks for stopping by.

So I peaked in the tent tonite everything looks good except this one thing on my dream. Still not sure what it is but..all is green and heading to bud. I am paranoid cause of the mites issue. I don't like the borg.
View attachment 213182

View attachment 213183

My lil girls are still in veg, and I just found mites, immediately purchased SNS 209 and 203. I'm not pleased with the mites, but at least I'm still in veg. Building a sterile bloom room that will be treated before girls go, as well as treating the girls too. I wants no problems during bloom.

Don't know what that is in the pic, sorry.

Sorry to go off topic but how do you get such nice clear macro pictures like that?

That's my Samsung s3 phone. it has a killer camera in it. i set the lens to macro and it does everything. i turned off the gps setting on it so i can be stealth of course. it also has a anti shake mode that helps a lot.

Plants look good Sawhse.

Plants are looking great sawhse.

Don't know what that is in the pic, but it doesn't look like mites.

I had a couple of plants that did that , I looked in the grow room one day and saw what looked like a blob of grese fell on the plant but could never find a source. I thought for a whil that a moth flew into the fan and splattered it's guts on my plant but that was ruled out. It happened again on my next grow so I think it was something in the strain , I don't know . I have not seen it since.

I had a couple of plants that did that , I looked in the grow room one day and saw what looked like a blob of grese fell on the plant but could never find a source. I thought for a whil that a moth flew into the fan and splattered it's guts on my plant but that was ruled out. It happened again on my next grow so I think it was something in the strain , I don't know . I have not seen it since.

i know its weird. Its not effecting the plants yet so i will :watchplant:

They look very nice . If you haven't tried molasses with them use it they love it. Humbolt nut makes on called honey es it's the best ever. It will make it taste like candy.

They look very nice . If you haven't tried molasses with them use it they love it. Humbolt nut makes on called honey es it's the best ever. It will make it taste like candy.

Sweet thanks for the info. :aok:

Latest posts

Back