My First Harvest!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Well after 6 months I finally had my frst harvest. they were outdoor Due to wether they were harvested 6 days early.

There was one Northern Flame and one Bubblelicious. Neither really yielded much, i estimate maybe a half OZ per plant. They wer very small and bushy.

The first single bud shot is Northern Flame, it started turning purple...and is heavily coated in trics

The other single bud shot is Bubblelicious....

So how is this for my first harvest?

congrats my friedd..Very Liberating aint it..enjoy..and they only get better from here..Thanks for shareing with us

Yea looks pretty damn good. I like especially growing outside. It usually kicks indoor grows asses. Great Job.

Cool grow man, thanks for sharing.
1/2 oz per plant is exciting, let me tell you why.
This is your first grow and you learned so much, evry grow after this will yield more and more as you get more experience, better equipment and better techniques.

My first indoor grow yiled was 1 once per 100 watt, not so great, but now 8 months later I get about 2 ounces per 100 watt, Right ON!

One thing I've learned, is that evrything matters. Take as few short cuts as you can, doing it right reall ydoes pay off in the end. I know youan't always do the best thing for your plants do to circumstances, but as long as you try your best everytime and do the most you can, you will be rewarded in nice bud.

Let us know how it smokes.

Also, let it dry out for a week at least, If you try to dry it quick like in the oven or something, quality goes way down. For a good smoke, it's absolutely worth the wait to let it completely dry. Crispy will get you more stoned and taste better than wet. I go for almost cripy, and then into a jar for a week to even out the moisture.

Thanks all.... My sucess thus far has been all due to MP.

I kinda expected that the yield would be pretty low from these two plants They were my first plants,,,, I burnt them, beat them, transplanted them several times, gave wrong nutrients to, pretty much made all my mistakes with these plants. Im suprised they even budded to tell you the truth....

I have sampled a quick dry from both of them and they were both BOMB! Cant wait for proper dry/cure....lol

THanks MP, My current indoor should be substantial thanks to the help of MP!!!!!.....

it will be hard waiting for dry/cure w/ an once. i know. however it will just get easier cause like stated b4, more grows = higher yield, in return = more to cure so you cant smoke it all b4 cure is done! lol;)

Latest posts

Back