My Purple Wreck and La Confidential..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Title says all.. cant wait to see these in flowering!

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

beautiful dark leaves! lovin it cant wait to see em bloom!

Very sweet... I can't wait to see the LA C grow out....I really hve to get around to growing that strain....it sounds like a perfect match for me smoke wise....good luck Bro...

thanks guys.. the pw are starting to get tall already, and they have 3weeks of veg left :). might have to flower them a little sooner..

nope not yet :). ive been getting a high female to male ratio, so im hoping I get a good amount of females so I get a good selection of phenos to pick from..
I plan to move them into flowering in 3 weeks.

Anyone know how much la and pw stretch?

Every LAC I have ever seen was near identical to Bubba Kush.

Just sayin.

Awesome grow dude. Look so healthy!

thanks guys!! they are 6-7wks into veg.. first 4 or 5wks under a 400mh now under a 8bulb 2' t5..
I plan to veg them 3 more weeks..
Im not really worried about the LA Confidential and the urkle phenos of the purple wreck, but some of the hybrids or trainwreck phenos of purple wreck are already at 19" above the soil, and are really growing! My tent is a vertical setup, two 600s in a 4.6x4.6x6.6, so I do have some headroom.. i hope they can last 3more weeks in veg.. i guess worst case, ill start to tie em down a little..

OGKushman said:
Every LAC I have ever seen was near identical to Bubba Kush.

Just sayin.

Awesome grow dude. Look so healthy!
I dont have any experience with bubba, and this is my first grow of la con.. ive bought bubba kush and la confidential, both that came from a nice indoor grow in cali.. they were both great, but pretty different imo, but maybe they look the same while growing? i loved both of them!

thanks guys!!!

forgot to say, pics 1 and 3 are purple wreck.. pics 2 and 4 are la confidential..

nice big leaves..they look sleepy lol...mine look like that when the light is off.

MindzEye said:
Nice, great looking plants... If you ever get the chance grow L.A. Woman by DNA genetics.. Its a lot larger yielding and 1 of the 2 known phenos tastes and smokes just like L.A. con... Your plants always look nice :)
good to know! thanks buddy!is that 1 of 2 phenos from seed or clones floating around cali?
I was thinking the yield wouldnt be that great with the la cons, but ive gotten la con bud a couple times and it was always really fire! loved it!
thanks!!!

la woman from DNA, I'm makeing a note of that, thanks minzeye, Nice grow Relentless. I know I hear about all the west coast having the kush, I've been thinking about a new indica to run, and that stuff is not really around here, and when it is it's huge $. I'm about to toss Afghani #1, I love it, but a buddy screwed up the gentics. I need a good replacement. good luck with your grow!

Latest posts

Back