need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so almost into 3rd week of flowering now... its been 3 days since i had the HPS light and man i can tell i made the right choice... well this is where i'm at so far... i got the HPS light going over the plant... then i have a couple CFL's around the plant (2 to be exact) then i have 3 fans in the room (2 small and 1 medium) and the temp's are getting stable at 82F they go down when lights are off to 74F and as high as 85F i think its starting to piss my mom off cause she unplugged the plug... well basically my whole grow room setup plug.. and it was off since 5 am and i plugged it back on at 1:30 pm give or take a few min... do you think thats bad? is it gonna dramatically hurt me plant? cause i dont think so... but i moved the ******* plug so she wont think its in there anymore... she doesn't really like that i'm growing but she can't stop me... and its legal so i dont care... haha... well here are some pics of the plants... haha there's 2 sorry i'm high!

so the first pic is of one of the bud shots... i guess well soon to be bud... haha... the second is my whole 2 plants... one short bush and one lanky tree? haha the third is just another bud on the lanky plant... and the last bud shot is of my favorite bud on my bushy plant... (the lanky plant is Shiva Shanti 2, and the short bushy plant is Skunk #1)

let me know what you think peace

1 bud shot.JPG

whole plant.JPG

2 bud shot.JPG

fav bud shot.JPG

Latest posts

Back