New here, but not to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigwoody

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I been growing for many years and traveled many sites. This one looks like a nice place. I will look around.

Question-- How safe is this site? I am not in Marijuana friendly area and would hate for the police to come now. I have not shared my grows and am still cautious to now. maybe some this Northern Light will help.

thanks

:ciao: welcome, I live in a not so great state as well. Its safe here. Tell no one is the rule I live by! Enjoy your stay. Lots of cool folks here.

Thanks. I'm finding myself around. I too Tell no one. only one who knows is Wife and Budzy my Dog. He sometimes eats my stash. I grow outdoors mainly but started a basement operation. this indoor growing is way different. I'm getting the hang of it though .

thanks

hey bigwoody im new here too but not to our friendly herb! myself have not had the chance to grow outside ive grown organically but prefer hydro just cos you can achieve results easier hahaha

Welcome to MP! Enjoy your stay. We are glad you are here....we love our herb.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Big...Woody :giggle:

Latest posts

Back