Newbie...NEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoDak

Reaction score
I am so intrested in growing my own. I watched a few vids but still need help. Jus a few question down b.low

where do i get seed? (do it have 2b over the net?):holysheep:
what are the best seeds to use?
the best soil?
when do i began to use fertalizer?
how long does it take for a bud to appear?
how long should the lamp be on?
is the fan and lamp suppose to be on at the same time?

I will stp with the questions right there. plz someone help out a lil. :confused:

take the important words and search this site you will find hours of good readding
search for best seed banks,feralizer useage,lighting
most ppl will look at these ? of yours and think what a lazy sob
because allmost everything you need to know is here you just gotta search first then start you question with i cant find an answer for this...........
everyone here is willing to help but you have to show inititive in looking for answers to your ?

Welcome, Its the best idea to read the site over about all the info on here then ask questions if necessary.

ok, thanx. i jus dont have a personal computer.tryna gather as m,uch nfo n a short time as possible, guess im kinda outta luck, thnx anyway though

thanx again guys. im so excited............

if you are serious about growing this is the place to be. I cant tell you how much i learn just browsing this site everyday. You will find some of the nicest people here that are very willing to share their experience and knowledge. Make sure when you make the lead to start growing to take pictures and document all you can and start a grow log. Not only will it help others in their first grow but help you by having people there to analyze and guide you through your journey.

sure will do. im gathering info now while im still here in michigan, cuz soon i get to Atlanta, i wna start growing!!! and i cant EDIT wait. I see how nice and willing the ppl is. which makes visiting the site and wanting to grow a lil better! Thank u ALL.

please ---> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
:)

Kodak, check out the following link. it will help you assess what you will need to get started, it is by LUCAS.

hope that helps out

hXXp://mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21117

KoDak said:
I am so intrested in growing my own. I watched a few vids but still need help. Jus a few question down b.low

where do i get seed? (do it have 2b over the net?):holysheep:
what are the best seeds to use?
the best soil?
when do i began to use fertalizer?
how long does it take for a bud to appear?
how long should the lamp be on?
is the fan and lamp suppose to be on at the same time?

I will stp with the questions right there. plz someone help out a lil. :confused:

A web site, yes unless you are planing a trip or are in california
no nute organic any brand
when your plant has alternating nodes
2 weeks after you switch to a 12/12 light cycle
18/6 for veg 12/12 for flower
yes your temps should be between 70-78 deg lights on

Welcome to MP

Latest posts

Back