Northern Lights and Aurora Indica: Round 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cube of coco peat is soaking right now; I really like massproducers thread on this. Just in case I completely screw this up I have alot of ocean forest in reserve. lol.

The package says to let it soak for 10 or 15 minutes in warm water. Im looking at this and scratching my head thinking, I am going to have a mess to clean up soon or my wife will :angrywife:

Oh she is fine with me growing a couple plants for myself, just doesn't want to see a mess. I can respect that :) She doesn't smoke anymore, we have smoked a couple times, but she could care less.

Ahh. I know couples like that, it makes me happy to see the wife understands even though shes not a stoner! :D

We were talking one night and she said "you really enjoy gardening, I think you should grow your own so you don't have to buy it anymore" ..............:banana: "Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time...."

I am trying massproducers coco method too. It does look messy but its not, so far. Good luck on your grow and keep it green

Good morning everyone. I have 4 Northern Lights and 4 Aurora Indica seeds nestled in and ready to grow. I am going to check on them now and then head off to work. Have a great day!!

Nothing to report yet. I was reading on mjp about how this person uses a drip system and has a drain system for his coco grow. He says that he can use smaller pots and produce larger plants this way. I am going to give this a try in a couple weeks when I have a little extra $. I need to start researcing nutrients soon. I have the foxfarm line right now which I will use up. Getting excited :)

Godspeed news update. 2 Aurora Indica's are confirmed sprouted. More updates to come.

all 4 Aurora Indicas are sprouted, when I get back I will post a couple pics. They are very healthy looking seedlings. So far there are no Northern Lights sprouts but there is still time. Honestly I did not like the look of the Northern Lights seeds. They were mature but small. I will give them a couple more days and if they don't sprout than I will germ some more of them with a paper towel.

hey wassup godspeed,i finally got a chance to get online and check out your journal,i dont get online as much anymore but ill be checking in periodically.my A.I. and Jock are finally starting to actually grow,it was a pretty rough start but now that i have them in my larger pots,theyre starting to really take off.i just havent had a chance to upload a pic of my garden in a while.anyways,just figured i'd stop through your thread.-peace dude

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
hey wassup godspeed,i finally got a chance to get online and check out your journal,i dont get online as much anymore but ill be checking in periodically.my A.I. and Jock are finally starting to actually grow,it was a pretty rough start but now that i have them in my larger pots,theyre starting to really take off.i just havent had a chance to upload a pic of my garden in a while.anyways,just figured i'd stop through your thread.-peace dude

All 4 AI's germinated without a hitch but the Northern Lights are a different story. I will give them till tomorrow night, if they don't pop out I think I am going to plant the mazar x afghan instead. I was not at all impressed with the NL seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl, they were tiny. The AI's were beans and so are the mazar x afghan. Now so long as I don't get a problem with hermies I will be pretty happy. :)

Howdy, finally got chance to check out this journal and it sounds like it's gonna be quite a show:hubba: . Can't wait to see that AI in the coco buckets. wheres da baby pics man?

Update to the progress, all 4 AI's did sprout and they are all very healthy; keeping fingers crossed :) 1 Northern Lights just sprouted. Who knows, going to keep my fingers crossed that the other 3 will sprout also. Posting pics in the morning. Thanks everyone for the encouragement, should be a fun ride.

1 more Northern Lights sprouted lastnight, 2 more to go and we are up and running. I am going to take a pic or two and upload.

Edit: All 4 Northern Lights have sprouted as well. 3 of them are still being shy and hiding their heads in the coco, they will come out proud by this afternoon ;).

Here are pics of my 4 Aurora Indica seedlings.

AI1.jpg

AI2.jpg

AI3.jpg

AI4.jpg

Latest posts

Back