Northern Lights and Aurora Indica: Round 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey there godspeedsuckah,here is a few pics of my N.L. 50 days of flower and A.I. around 40 days of flower... the first two pics are N.L. and the last pic is A.I......

DSC00552.JPG

DSC00561.JPG

DSC00589.JPG

Wow those NL's are some chunky buds, so are the AI's. :) "It's beginning to look alot like christmas, everywhere you go...." ;) Thanks.

banjobuzz said:
houston, we have lift off.:D . and it's on. healthy little buggers.:hubba: ...
Warp speed Johnny!!!! Thanks banjo. I have never grown in coco before so who knows what is going to happen, hopefully I am going to get reallllllllly stoned :stoned:

beautiful pics gettinggray...your little babies look perfect.i just know your gonna love that coco.its pretty much fool proof.anyways,cant wait for a couple months to pass =) them leaves on that A.I. are gonna be fat..give em a couple weeks and you'll definitly beable to tell theyre indica.anyways,im so geeked for you. keep up the good work.

So far I am pretty impressed with marijuana-seeds.nl have to make a final decision later on. All 4 Northern lights are standing up as well and enjoying life!!

Thanks Aurora, I have never tried Aurora Indica before. I remember you telling me to give them a try and here they are ;) Looking forward to this one!!

lookin good bud.im glad you chose to run with the A.I. I'm sure it'll make you even more happier then it already has. (100% germ ratio is always good) =)

Hard to believe in just a couple days they are growing up so quick :) Ill put up some more pics tomorrow. Thanks lyfr for stopping by, hopefully it will be an awesome grow ;)

I am amazed at how identical these seedlings look. The Aurora Indicas all look exactly alike, wider indica looking leaves. The Northern Lights all look identical and have more sativa type leaves. Hopefully they will not hermie on me.

I'll be germinating NL and AI very shortly!

Pulling up a chair for your harvest. The green mojo is strong with this one.

News update. Plants are looking awesome. Don't have alot of time to get pics up but I will soon. Our little son was born 10/27 and he is just too darn cute, cant stop staring at him; of course I could be biased :) Hope all is well with everyone. Godspeed!

A few pics of the progress. The Aurora Indica's are at 14 days veg, fat little buggers. Hopefully there will be 2 or 3 girls here. The Northern Lights 12 days veg time. I had 1 casualty in the Northern Lights. I veg with (3) 4' shop lights at about 1" above the plants. Yesterday I introduced the 400w HPS and took out 1 of the shop lights. I veg 18/6 and will continue to veg for about another 4 weeks or until they are ready for flowering. Yesterday I introduced FoxFarm products at 1/4 strength, Grow Big and Big Bloom. The coco is a little tricky for me at first but I am starting to get a little system down with them. I will be putting them in Mass's bucket system in about 2 more weeks.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Well you are going to be knocked out by the Aurora. I can vouch for its strength. Once the bud has cured nicely it only takes a couple of tokes and you'd better be in reach of the couch and the remote. Definitely an indoor grow; I tried it outdoor and the yield was poor, but in a grow room it goes well!
Oh yeah, nice photos, those young Auroras look the same as mine. Gonna be checking this journal out!

Thanks leafminer that sounds like a nice relaxing after work or saturday morning smoke!!! :)
Do you get the racy heart or just utter paralysis :)

In just 5 days the growth is crazy. I am going to transplant into 3 gal containers today and do a little topping and tying next week. I am hoping for 2 moms (1 of each) I can transplant into much larger containers after harvest and reveg. I will be doing Massproducer's coco buckets today. I was going to wait a few more weeks however the roots are already growing out the bottom of these pots ;)

Well once again my mind has changed, I decided against the 3 gallon and started the transition into massproducers 5 gallon coco buckets. 2 are nestled in and 5 more to go. I will get some pics up tonight or this weekend when I am all done. Stay safe and green everyone!!

Latest posts

Back