Oh Noo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real78

Reaction score
Ok, my brother forgot to tell me that he had a auto flower Road Runner in the same Rubermaid as the OG Kush and Haze. The Auto Flower is ready to start the flush but how in the heck do I pull it off? If I would flush with water the other two are not ready for that. Could I pull it off with just flushing for two days or so?

Any ideas would help out.

Real78 said:
Ok, my brother forgot to tell me that he had a auto flower Road Runner in the same Rubermaid as the OG Kush and Haze. The Auto Flower is ready to start the flush but how in the heck do I pull it off? If I would flush with water the other two are not ready for that. Could I pull it off with just flushing for two days or so?

Any ideas would help out.
can you untangle the autos roots from the rest? if so, take her out...put her in a 5 gall setup and flush. that is why i use 5 gallon for each plant. also...using clones in a rubbermaid of the same strain is a better idea than diff strains. hope all is well.

Thanks I am going to give that a try but I don't think I will be able to with out having to cut some roots.

Not everybody flushed it is IMO a matter of taste. Some feed nutes til the last watering before chopping down. But like Loolagigi said it is best to go with 1 plant per DWC. IMO flushing just makes the plant use stored nutes in its leaves and this is what makes the plant have a smoother smoke than a plant that has been feed til the chop.

No worries. Don't flush it.

You won't know the difference.

Good luck!

Thanks I am going to check them when my brother gets done with work.

I believe i a flush...and think you may taste the difference, I've had friends notice a difference and didn't even know I was growing...so there is some merit to the flush IMO...but I think in this case I would not take the chance of hurting the other plants. This is why you shouldn't grow more than 1 plant /container.

Reactions: D3

Latest posts

Back